• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Resignation (Quitting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello MCGamer!

As you might have realized, my rank is gone and there is plenty of reasons.
In this thread, I am going to explain my situation for one god damn time.

Well so.. I applied as a MCGamer Moderator 6 months ago for the first time, which was an amazing opportunity the whole MCGamer Community gave me. Well so lets say it like this; I didn't Moderate as expected. I got punished several times, and I was and still are not worth the position.
A few MCGamer Moderators and even Senior Moderators wanted me back into the Staff Team around 4 months after I resigned. I decided to do my best and write a new and excellent application, and yes.. I was accepted for Moderator again.
I was working my a** of, to make a good impression to the whole Community. After 1 month of moderating everyday, I decided to take a break as I was going on Vacation. At that time, I was already thinking of resigning, as I felt I was doing even worse than the first time. While I was in Spain, I realized how much effort I have been putting into MCGamer, but the only thing I got back, was hate, hate and more hate. I tried to work as much as possible when I got back from my Vacation... Well lets say it like this; Something really bad happened, a Heart problem, which I had to work with for a bit, and it is current still there. This heart problem happened because of playing on my PC the whole day.. (Moderating basically, not playing).

I have been going through so much depression, and so much hate into myself, that I don't even see a point in being here anymore. I love MCGamer and every single community member, however, I resigned... Yes, it happened.

People do tag each other, and I do love every single one of you. But I feel bad by only tagging 2 - 3 Members. Thanks to everyone for making this Community the best Community.

I am not happy to tell you guys, that I have requested a Permanent ban.

- Alex

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
You will be missed Alex. ;-;
Good luck in private life! :(

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Sad story Axel ;-; However, I support your choice and hope that it was the right one.

I'll always be here for you if you need me, you know that.

<3

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aww, I was really looking forward to getting to know you better :(
I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your life, especially the heart problems. If you ever need to talk you can find me on teamspeak.

Best of luck. <3

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Plaza I will mis you buddy thanks for helping me always. You know you can PM me if you want to talk.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
You will be missed, hopefully one day you'll come back to us ;-; Good luck in life!

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Ouh dear Alex,
I can't read resignation letters anymore, from my best buddies, from you... I was always there to help you and I will always be there for you! I will never forget ice tea, our teamspeak talks, (when I was the only mod you followed aww ) , everything we pulled through together... One day I want to see you red again and I'll do my best to stay here til then! If you ever need someone to talk I will always be there for you on teamspeak, forums, kik, skype ... We'll stay in touch and I did already message you on Kik! I love you Alex! Thank you for everything. Thank you.
Farewell.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Best of luck my dude, you will be missed. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci