• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation Thread.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So ummmm i guess this is the end for me. Ive been staff on mcgamer for just over a year and a half now i think, and i believe i am the longest running sr mod (Probably) but everything has to come to an end eventually so this is my Resignation letter.

Ok so to begin with mcgamer has always been a safe place for me, its been somewhere i have felt loved and respected and it has helped me through University as i have anxiety issues and mcgamer has been a great escape for me so i would like to firstly thank ChadTheDJ for providing these servers for me and for everyone else. Without you i dont know where i would be right now.

Now strait to the point. There are many different reasons im leaving and ill list as many as i can.

1. Last Few weeks of University so i have not time free.
  2. Lost most of my friends here (mainly due to them leaving or changing)
  3. Super unhappy with my life. (Someone very close to me screwed me over)
  4. The community has changed.

Now number 4 is the one i will discuss.

I have tried my best to help this community and to be the best sr mod possible (Even though i think im the worst sr mod on the staff) But i have spend the past year and a half helping out where i can, building maps and all that good stuff. Then one day something bad happened to me in real life so i was inactive for a while, i came back an apologized and was then told that i was leaking staff information. Without telling me or even discussing it with me first the admins decided to just fire me. Lucky Col the admin was the one to tell me and we chatted and he listened to my side of the story and decided to not fire me. But even so after all the work i put in they where just going to fire me like that without even asking me. So that was the first thing, Then over time i got less and less active due to the fact i though i was disliked in the higher staff and began to grow distant still trying to put in time around University. But the community changed in my opinion, one admin lost my respect in particular but that doesn't matter. It lost the fun it use to have and i became very very depressed which i still am now.

Also forgot to add, the night before i resigned i wrote in the sr staff chat saying im might be resigning in the morning but i will let them know tomorrow as i have to sleep on it. When i woke up in the morning i was demoted to mod so yet again doing stuff without even talking to me first.

All i want is this community to strive to be the best it is but at the moment i cant see that. Everything is to biased and biased on friendship and other stuff. and frankly im sick of it. I love this community with all my heart, and i hope i can still come on here from time to time and have fun.

So i wish everyone the best of luck and i really hope mcgamer picks it up and becomes the great server i know it can be but for now good bye and good luck my wild ducks <3

Last edited:

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
NO!!! Not Josh! Although I don't really know you I know you were and amazing member of the staff team. (Even though you declined my mod app! :p)

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Always a sad day to see a staff member go. However, enjoy your life outside of MCSG!

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Always sad to see a fellow staff member leave (even though I have only been on the team for 4 hours xD). I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Dang, I remember you all the way from back then... Summer of 2012... Man, you have been around a while. You'll be missed... never put yourself down like that. You always did what you thought was right, and if some people didn't like that, then that's on them.

CatBurrito

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck with University and I hope you get the right results! Furthermore, best of luck with everything you do in the future:)

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Man said to see you go you seemed like a great staff member good luck in the future?

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
You've been in this community a very long time. It's very true to say that every staff member in this community has his/her sell by date, every mebemer, even the community itself will inevitably die out. This may sound sad and pessimistic but... :( By the sounds of it you've had a lot of time to enjoy MCSG and being a staff member here. I can only hope you will display the same amount of dedication and general quality in all other aspects of your life. I've always looked up to staff members like you. Good luck, Josh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci