• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
:eek: This was a surprise :c

I'd just like to personally thank you for leading my interview, and everything you've done for MCGamer, you will be missed ;c

Thanks <3

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I'm sad now :cry: :crying:

Thank you for your constant support + service as a senior staff member.
I wish you the best for the future!

Goodbye :(

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go man, you've helped me out a couple times on the forums and on Teamspeak which was very nice from you :) I wish you good luck on your future endeavors anyways and have a good life man!

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Aww, I'm sorry to see you go! Goodbye and good luck in the future, Braden! <3

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go :(

Good luck with whatever you have planned for the future. Hope to still see you on Teamspeak from time to time! :) <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
NOOOOOO BRADEN ;-;-;-; We used to be great friends but it seemed that after you got your trial we never talked and that made me upset. I missed you and I will still miss you in the future. #Ascendancy will live on forever, RIP

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck on your future aspirations,
keep in touch!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Thanks for everything Braden, we'll really miss you. Good luck in your future endeavors. :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm going to keep this short since no one wants to read my autobiography here. After about 2 months of being a Sr. Staff member, been a staff member for an accumulative 13 months, and almost 8 months of being an overall staff member, I have chosen to resign from my position here. Simply put, I've lost the motivation I once had to better the network. I used to be content with sitting down and doing hours of disputes or report abuses but those days are behind me, as I now struggle to get the motivation to turn my computer on and sign into the forums. There are some other underlying conflicts that have played a part in my resignation, but they aren't anything worth sharing.

I'm not going to tag anyone because I will forget a few, but you know who you are if you impacted my tenure here.

Yours truly,
~Braden
Braden,
You've done so much amazing work. You were always a help to fellow staff, the community, and anyone out there. You were an amazing friend to me and I'm sure that is the same for numerous other staff members. Throughout our concurrent time as staff, and times after, you've always been there for me. You always had a way with words which never ceased to make someone's day. I know without a shadow of a doubt you will be successful in everything you do in life. I know the feeling of stress, lack or motivation, and every other thing staff have, but thankfully you pushed through that for a long time and were able to have an everlasting and obliging time as staff.

Thank you for all your work for MCGamer and for being a friend--to pretty much everyone,
Scott

P.S: It's ironic how we both had 13 months of cumulative time as staff. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci