• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation

K

KiDD

Hey guys, KiDD here. So to put it simply, after working here for around 13 1/2 months, I've pretty much lost all motivation to do anything alongside the staff team, and it's not the first time. For at least 2 weeks prior, more or less, to my resignation, it was very hard for me to get on any of the platforms, and whenever I did, I always felt I did a very minimal amount of work which I didn't like at all. On top of that, in real life I've been going through some things I'd rather not share here, and I've noticed in school the work load will only get heavier as time goes on.

With those things happening, I thought I'd end my time as a staff member here. And yeah, that's pretty much it. I would go on a tagging spree, but to be honest I don't really feel like it, as all of the staff team who have impacted my experience positively are equally important and awesome, and I'd like to keep this short anyway.

Me resigning definitely doesn't mean I won't be around, just means I won't be working here anymore, for now at least.....but until then, KiDD out!

N

Nikola

You we're honestly a staff member I was always looking up to. Seeing you managed to survive over 1 year within the staff team is amazing + you got trial sr. mod. A ton of people strike for it but not all of them actually get it and that's why you should feel special. I'm really sorry about what's been happening to you lately. I wish I could've talked to you once. Goodbye KiDD <3

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
I won't forget you, mcsg won't forget you buddy! Peace

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll miss playing SG with you man, hop on the teamspeak sometime to talk to us :)

Reaction score
Im sad to see you go. I actually liked your presence in the mcgamer network as a mod, i hope you can come back one day. <3

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Bye KiDD we'll miss you <3 Make sure you keep in touch with the team, thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Borderline

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
This is really sad, I'll miss you KiDD.

Good luck in life pvp G0D <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
We will miss ya, good luck in real life..! <3

Members online