• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My resignation

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MisiLica : We went through some hard times together and I could always count on you. You always backed me up when needed and helped me when I struggled. I probably would not have made it without you through sometimes.
Mfun, I could literally say the same thing to you. You have really helped me during my time here, especially during my trial. You were like my bigger brother. You were amazing, and I respected you so much and your work. And when I got to work alongside you guys in OCS, I was over thrilled. You have also helped me get through some of my darkest times and I will always remember those.

Keep being who you are, because you are amazing.

Don't worry about OCS, you left it in good hands!

Du bist cool :)!

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
Bye mfun! I remember seeing you as a really respectable staff member. Good luck with all the future adventures you chose to encounter

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
You will be truely missed within the staff team. I wish you the best of luck in your future, stay awesome! <3

Nickooo

Survivor
Reaction score
Goodbye mfun! Although we have never talked I've heard many great things about you and your moderation of the servers, I wish you well in life and have fun out the in the big world. <3

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww see yah mfun :( I remember staying up til 3am doing a training session with you once and that was the only time I talked to you, good luck with the future :c

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
mfun! I remember trying to ask you if you speak German in German and I accidentally said "Do you speak shoe". hahah

BrownieLover

Survivor
Reaction score
Sad to see such a great staff go! We will miss your presents (Work/Moderating) on MCGamer Network!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci