• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Review of KitPVP

What do you agree with?

• Flaw #1

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Flaw #2

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Flaw #3

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Flaw #4

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Flaw #5

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • None of these

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the biggest turn-off for me is having to re-equip all your armor and organize your inventory every time you die. Easy fix for this: /gamerule keepInventory True
There's no reason to lose your inventory after every death because everyone has the same items and there's no advantage to picking up someone else's gear. It's a silly thing to get upset about, but it's one of the main reasons I don't play it.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I think the biggest turn-off for me is having to re-equip all your armor and organize your inventory every time you die. Easy fix for this: /gamerule keepInventory True
There's no reason to lose your inventory after every death because everyone has the same items and there's no advantage to picking up someone else's gear. It's a silly thing to get upset about, but it's one of the main reasons I don't play it.
I agree completely. It's a pain to re-organize the inventory AND get back into the arena. The only reason I didn't put it up there was... well... I forgot :p

Reaction score
I agree with 1 - 2 - 4 -5. Omg..
5 + 2 (2 = 1+1) = 7 -4 = 3 GUYS! HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!
The d spawnpoint is really annoying. I think there should be like changers all the time , that when a spawnpoint gets too many tps , it should be put last and the one with the less tps be the first. I would like to add that donor tps are broken , as I am NOT a donor and I can still tp to them (This is happening in US.).And yes, I would completely HATE it if they would add "Donor/Premium only kits"
I don't think it should be so hard to make that /report , excellent idea. And they have already put the Kit PvP to the compass (In EU and US , as I know..)
More to add: I think they should make something as a plugin , which you could select every kit you wanted , and put the items to what turn you wanted to be (Example: I want to have 1.Bow 2.Sword 3.Fishing rod ... 9.Food as I never use it XD).
Oh , and replace the porkychops with 2 or 3 golden apples , as you never run out of hunger.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
all of these are being worked on but its one of those when i have time as i am a very busy person

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is the ncp so bad on the kit PvP server?

Or is it spawn protection?

Or am I just stupid.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci