• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Six Months - AMA

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer,

Today marks my six months on the staff team! It's been such a long time yet it feels like I just joined last week. During my time on the team I've made many friends and learned lots of new things, I am grateful I was accepting into the team.

Since today marks my six months here and I haven't made an AMA thread in six months I figured I should make an AMA for this occasion! You may ask me any question you'd like as long as it follows all the MCGamer rules and isn't too personal.

(Limit to three questions per person Jordyy )

I'd like to give a small thanks to some of my old friends who motivated me to come to where I am now:

Joey | Feiyr and Virosae

Questions will be answered whenever I am free to do them :)

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
What do you think of Axanite?

What would be the best thing that you've done / experienced as a staff member?

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Favourite memory as a staff member? :coffee:

PS: Congratulations!
Playing duck hunt during our staff games :)
http://tinyurl.com/h8jdllq

If you had to take three staff members to a desert island who would you take and why?
Well that's a tricky one.

I'd have to pick ShaiPR7 , Joey | Feiyr , and CantKillBruce to come along with me, with their combined BuildUHC skills we'd have a boat made to get out of the island in no time.

What do you think of Axanite?

What would be the best thing that you've done / experienced as a staff member?
Q1: He's a cool dude for sure :cool:
Q2: Since I already answered my best experience, I'll include another one of my favorite experiences, which was working alongside Dammitdeanne and ShaiPR7 to host 1v1 tournaments, they were fun to host and play :)

if anybody hacked on you would you notice it?
Yes, it's my sixth scent

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
GoontherMC

1: If you were forced to choose between pressing a button which would stop climate change, or a button that could end world hunger, which one would you choose. (You can only choose one)

2: If I were a giraffe would you still ban hackers?

3: How are you such an amazing person teach me plz?

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on 6 months Goonther! I feels like a little little while ago that you got mod, it was not too long after the big trial batch if I remember correctly.

Here goes another 6 months!

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
GoontherMC

1: If you were forced to choose between pressing a button which would stop climate change, or a button that could end world hunger, which one would you choose. (You can only choose one)

2: If I were a giraffe would you still ban hackers?

3: How are you such an amazing person teach me plz?
1. I would choose to end world hunger

2. Did you mean if I was a giraffe? xD

If I was a giraffe I'd look for a computer compatible for giraffes, duh ;)

3. I learned everything from you!

Are you in love with any animes?
Well I finished Tokyo Ghoul a week or two ago and I was hooked on it. I don't watch anime all the time, it's like a once in a few months kinda thing. But I'd have to say Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite as of now.

Congratulations on 6 months Goonther! I feels like a little little while ago that you got mod, it was not too long after the big trial batch if I remember correctly.

Here goes another 6 months!
Thank you Vigi <3

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Very well deserved 6 months! You are an amazing moderator with a kind heart c:
Q: If you could by get one thing for free, from a graphic designer of your choice, what would it be, and who would it be by?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci