• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Six Months as Staff

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Hey amazing people of the forums. I have never actually done a thank you thread before so I decided I should do it for my six months of staff. January 7th marks my 6 months of being a moderator on the MCGamer network so lemme begin..

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Activis: ayy lmao, your the funniest moderator I have ever met so far and when I need someone to talk to I come to you.

TheLichBD: I was pretty sad when you resigned but now I am really happy that your coming back :)

Upward: Man, I wish I could visit Vegas again just to meet you again. Happy new year dude :D

Dylan // dylanz7040: I think I was really lucky when I got you as a buddy because you asked me at least 395203275 questions. Which is what I would want <3

AndyPandy: Your really funny and awesome and I think you should know that, ba gg <3

charliewolves: Send me more cat videos <3

TheLastGapple: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=i...7o_KAhWWCo4KHca_Av8Q_AUIBygB&biw=1360&bih=631
hehe

Unsightly: I still haven't forgotten that you didn't have a balanced breakfast... xD

Yannick: I don't think you ever realized but you were my role model on MCGamer this whole time. I looked up to you ever since you were just a quantum donor applying for moderator <3

NagolGames: I just wanted to tell you that your a really great Senior Moderator and to keep up the great work you have done :) I wouldn't be able to post this thread if it wasn't for you who did the 2 step thing.

Sebastian: I just wanted to congratulate you for being a staff member for almost 1 year <3

Diamondballer47: Best waiting buddy ever :)

Luflexed & Rhino1928: You guys both got moderator on the same day as I did but unfortunately are no longer staff, you are both awesome <3

RiskIt: EnvyUS <3

TotalDramaTony: You trolled me so hard when you where going to tell me I got mod :p

AGFire2013: I will continue the Canadian mod legacy <3

GetRidaHim: Come back to my school :)

SuperMCSam: <3

AviJess: Also <3

@Everysinglestaffmemberthatthereisonthemcgamernetworklolthisislong: ily all <3

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Congrats! Hope you stay for many more man <3 Love having you on the team c:

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
You are probably one of the funniest characters I have ever met. Pls never leave me <3

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Grats on 6 months, ian would be proud
He will :)
Congrats on 6 months!
Congrats On 6 moths dude
Half a year! Congratulations :D
Thank you all!
You are probably one of the funniest characters I have ever met. Pls never leave me <3
I won't bby <3
Someday I'll be back to continue it with you ;)
I hope your not lying :p

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats on the 6 months! I look forward to become even better friends! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci