• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story—Title goes beyond what it is.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As I said in the beginning, this was something I wrote months ago. And you know, I didn't remember anything about it, but just being inspirational.

Its outstanding my comprehension upon feelings and how well thought this text as a whole was. It made me remember my principles, were to I come from and who have I become.
You do really forget about things, yet what happens to the lost memories? I happen to have one of the dearest extracts I know that explains this event:

As I made new memories this year, those from the last began to fade, in one fairy tail. Memories that grow dim are eaten by a terrible demon. I wonder what happens to the memories when they’re completely forgotten…

I suppose looking back and cherishing the past can bring sadness when we face the future

Definitely very happy for myself to indulge in writing and expressing myself through multiple ways, because it makes me remember what I've gone through. And some things, I will always remember, they come to mind instantly, but others, they have higher importance, yet they're the memories I forget of the most.

I've always seen you as such a mysterious figure. This story definitely helped me understand more about where you came from, and why you're not very open toward others. It's beyond me why some people would use their power to do such bad things, and it's kind of sickening that somebody would go out of their way to find out personal information about you.

I believe we've encountered each other a few times before on the Trivium Teamspeak, and I always wondered why you didn't talk. I'm sorry that things had to turn out the way that they did to make you the way you are. Don't be afraid to come out of your shell in the future, though. I say this with confidence, the staff team is much different now compared to a year/two ago. I'd love to see you around the MCG TS some day!
I always assumed to give that vibe. People are always baffled at me, or find me intriguing, as a matter of fact, I find myself surreal sometimes, how I have the ability to comprehend things so easily, the ability to move one like it is nothing; and I think people being baffled has to do to the fact that I would never please anyone. Definitely I came to give myself the value that I deserved and not the others determine my value, which is why through the years I have become a great leader and smart person.

I have made a pact for myself. I have decided to not speak for a long, long time —through the internet, of course. I have become bliss through my behavior online, and I have left unforgettable memories in others through my complex personality, just as others have left memories within me.

You know? Thinking about forgetting things is scary. I know that I have forgotten many things, so much experience lost, but despite that, the pain is still here. I remember the pain like it was yesterday, yet, looking at the past doesn't makes me sad, it makes me keep on going forward; to have gone through all I've gone through, empowers me to continue going and baffle, impress, understand people and also learn, make an opinion for myself through everyone I've met —people give situations, they give me the opportunity to analyze and come with an objective opinion.

Valiour

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, one of the best story ever. So interesting that I could learn some points from this.
Keep living life. Face the hardest challenges of life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci