• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story :)- IAmInfamous (infamouscookie)

How long have you been playing MCSG?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

knifeinthebutter

Survivor
Reaction score
HEY THERE FRIENDS THIS WILL BE A QUICK LIL' POST THAT KINDA SUMMARIZES MY MCSG EXPERIENCE, SO GRAB SOME COOKIES AND READ AWAY!!!

I started playing MCSG wayyyy back in early 2012, not too long after the server itself began. I uploaded my first video on the server on June 21st, 2012. It was so cool playing on MCSG when it first started because it was the only server who really grasped the idea of playing Hunger Games in Minecraft and transformed it into a fun experience for everyone.

I continued playing MCSG until December of 2012 where I decided to join the forums! I never really got into posting on the forums, but I hope to do that now! :D

2013 rolled around, and the Bacca Invasion began. 2013 was the year of BajanCanadian who was one of the biggest YouTubers to play survival games at the time. Every game I played was spent in desperate hopes that I would meet him (Yes I was a fanboy).

After some time, Bajan and his pals decided to head off in their own directions, forming new servers of their own. Joey Graceffa also played MCSG at the time, making it one of the most popular Hunger Games servers out there. He eventually left as well.

In 2014, a new hub system was introduced to the servers. I will always remember the hub days because it was so fun hopping on MCSG and seeing my friends all there. SHOUTOUT TO YOU IF YOU WERE A HUB 8 HOMIE, MAD RESPECT YO!

I have met many amazing people throughout my MCSG career, including one who introduced me to map making (Andrew). Together, we built Zone 85, granting us VIP ranks! Now, I have builder rank.

And now here I am today. I still play MCSG regularly and record it as much as I can :) I am trying to introduce a new side to commentating that I feel like a lot of YouTubers overlook when they record. I upload to make people happy, so feel free to check my channel out!

*Snip*

Thank you guys for reading this, have a nice day! :D

-Ryan

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Nice story. I'm playing MCSG since March 2013. (on hacked accounts) but I got my first account in Decembar 2013. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci