• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story part 2-snochet6

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Well guys I are back with yet another story to tell. I had an old story back when I hit 1000 wins but it's time to tell the other part of my story on MCSG (I'm on my phone so I can't link you my first story but it ain't to hard to find :3).

I didn't really touch base with my early days of Phoenix so I'll start there. Once the clan had made their decision, I was added to the chat . I was incredibly shy and I didn't want to screw up so I didn't really say anything for a couple of hours until someone said something that was funny and I said "lol." Once I said that people started talking to me and then Mike (Gustav Mahikano ) started talking to me. At first he started to ask... Well for inappropriate photos, then he wanted me to come to his house and do some really dirty stuff to him which I won't say what but it did involve corn. Then since everyone had different names than their IGN in the chat, he began to troll me telling me he was fastfish14 then Kytria and it got really confusing. Eventually it ended but it was incredibly awkward at first ;-;.

After my first couple of days being shy I started to become great friends with some of the members ( kooksey99 RobertGoodwin AlLuc and NotEvenAttention ). My relationship also started to grow a lot stronger with darkai202 and we started to skype every day . Even though we had incredibly awkward conversations which usually involved saying hi a lot and team , meet in cake room. By about a week or two, I was friends with about everyone in Phoenix. Everyone was incredibly nice and was a nice change from the over dramatic NuggetZ.

Then my skill started to rise, it was the holidays, my real first no lifong began , and I started to gain a lot of skill. Many people thought it was a joke that I joined Phoenix and that I wasn't very good. Their opinions changed once I killed them a couple times in their double teams. My fns skill started to rise as well as all my other skills except the bow which I'll go on about that later.

Everything was perfect about when I had 700+ wins , it seemed like nothing could go wrong, but it did. I saw a post on the forums with my old clan I used to be co leader of, #NuggetZ, had re-banded. I put some thought into this, either join my old clan which I loved so much, or stay with Phoenix. I had put some thought into this but I realised where I really belonged. So I stayed in Phoenix and made sure my old friends knew that and I was thankful that they respected my decision. During that time I continued to rack up wins like crazy and soon, after Kytria quit, a thought came into my mind. I used to be a good bower and when I started playing mcsg , it was almost liked I knew how to bow perfectly. I started to realise that during my rise of skill, my bowing skill decreased . I started to talk to darkrai about Kytria and what he was like during his prime. I got a reply that he was an absolute god with the bow and could hit 9/10 of his shots. I now had a skill I could focus on and started to use my bow a lot more and soon enough, I could hit 8/10 shots. I thought I may as well add how I gained my bow skill for all ya peeps. Anyway, that's when darkrai realised that I could be used in clan battles after for the first time killed him on incredibly high hearts. It came into consideration and soon after, I was accepted into the Phoenix vs Apex team, a huge honour in my opinion being in the biggest AU clan war in AU clan history.

Then things went downhill, and I started to realise something that I never really knew before. I disliked Apex , close enough to hate , but I don't hate anyone which I'll touch base later on. Apex made my blood boil and for many reasons. They all disliked me for something I never did, I used to look up to croe97, but after seeing what his clan would do, I felt like an idiot being an apex fanboy. My friend , squidman9 got banned for hacking because during an apex clan war, they thought he hacked which when I saw the evidence, it wasn't even hacking. This and a lot more other stuff built up and made me annoyed , and angry that they could get away with this. Then the newborn NuggetZ, challenged apex to a clan war. They declined, but the way they declined it got me so annoyed. So I made a post on their thread, quite a large one (I think it can be found on page 108 on their thread if anyone wants to see it) about how apex shouldn't make my old clan look bad, when what they've done was a lot worse than what NuggetZ had done. And then I got banned on the forums. It pained me being banned. I wasn't a bad guy, but I felt exactly like it. However , my post started a chain reaction, making the leader I disliked most leave. Once he left I realised, why hate them more? And the reason why I disliked apex so much was because of that one leader, and some of the members I've never spoken before and the two other leaders were the nicest guys on MCSG (Apart from AlLuc he is the nicest person you'll ever see). So I stopped hating them, apologised for my actions, and continued on with life; but yet again problems arose.

I've talked about the newborn NuggetZ quite a bit already and they were skyrocketing. The best AU players that weren't in Phoenix or Apex, joined NuggetZ. Because of their success, they became a little cocky , and when I mean cocky, I mean incredibly cocky. A lot of flame began between the two clans, NuggetZ took ever game which had a Phoenix member in it like a clan battle and could never play for fun . We were met with harassment from their members , and MCSG became more than just a game. I remember, one of my oldest friends , coming on to the Phoenix ts. I go talk with him, happy to talk to him again, but all I got was trash talk. I didn't want to lose face so I trash talked back. Looking back, that was the day, I lost a great friend over minecraft clans and over competitiveness.

This continued for quite some time, with me getting incredibly annoyed, seeing my old friends fight my new ones because of this over competitiveness. I was sick of it, and I finally convinced darkrai, to challenge them to a clan battle, to end all this flame. A clan battle was planned but without a date, but I'll go back to that story and talk about some other things that happened in the mean time. During this time, I started to get recongnized(that's how you spell it right?) by the community. My channel began too blossom, gaining subscribers at a rate I never thought could be possible. My recognition also came with problems. I started to get abused a lot more, mainly by the blitz gang which majority are perma banned. It was weird having such a sudden popularity I really couldn't adjust to the change. HS3716 got unbanned and started spending his entire day trying to rack up wins . I had just recently reached 1k wins which signified my no lifing days were over. However, has really wanted to overtake me, and his large amount of playing and me going away for the weekend, he caught up to me. I did not want to lose my position so I had to play more than I wanted to , just so could stay ahead. I became obsessed. I started to count how many games he sued in 1 day and tried to convince everyone he just spends his life on MCSG he's not better than me. I became stressed. It was getting to my head. However , 1 day I found out that he got permanently banned again and I was incredibly happy . I could play as much as I liked now and focus on improving instead of getting wins.

Back to NuggetZ, soon after we challenged them , I happened across one of their clan battles against one of Dusky's clans ( the remainder of the whole blitz gang that weren't perma banned ). It was a 4v1 and it looked like NuggetZ were winning. However , three of their members got d 'dosed by the other clan , ending it up to be a 1 v1, which dusky 's clan won. This action started a whole new era of minecraft clan wars. This loss was their first ever. The stress of being an owner was too much for juzzyy, which he ended up leaving to try and join apex. Phoenix rejoiced that it was finally over, but it wasn't. The remainder made a clan called synergy, which would end up being worse than its predecessor.

The apex clan war I won't talk much of since all you really need to know about it is on my channel and we ended up winning 3-1. The last clan battled was interrupted by my old friend juzzyy, who was playing on an alt and after many attempts, finally got accepted into apex. After the battle he got kicked from the clan and got hated a lot more from Phoenix. Hate from synergy was common. Constant targeting , tryharding , harassing, bullying and a lot of flame. They even made a Music video on how Phoenix sucks and synergy is better. I also forgot to mention this as well. After a month or two of being in Phoenix I was made officer and after the Apex vs Phoenix clan war, I was made co leader. To think that a couple of months ago I didn't even think I could even be accepted into the clan. Hate from synergy continued, and soon enough they got the majority of Phoenix members IPs and made a gyazo picture out of it . Our IPs were released to the public and one of their members , elixene , began d'dosing me. Soon enough, they disbanded like the rest of the clans that were born to annoy Phoenix.

Soon enough, clan problems seemed to die down, only juzzyy's clans seemed to keep on pestering us. Things were alright, but they weren't. I changed. People say it was because of Phoenix and maybe it was and all the events that had happened. I became angry more often, i started to swear more often, I took the game to seriously and worst of all , I became abusive.

Being a Christian, I've got rules to abide, I make personal ones for myself to make me a better person. I try to never go out of my way to make other peoples lives worse, but I started doing that. I started to do things that you would only read of in game of thrones, it became too serious , it became an addiction. It just got worse and worse. Once I reached 1k subs and 1500 wins, playing the game became a lot harder. I got targeted constantly, whenever I died I was greeted with get REKT and GG 10 HEARTS. Soon enough, i realised I could barely play the game because I always died for stupid reasons that weren't really my fault.

Soon enough , darkrai hit 3k wins . I was incredibly proud for him being now one of my best friends. He left Phoenix and I became owner. Then I left to go on holiday's and at that time, darkrai rejoined Phoenix and became owner again.

It was here on my holiday, which I began to look back on mcsg and how the first part of mcsg made me a better person, but the second part just made me abusive. I realised how many friends I've lost during those times, and how much time I've wasted on this game. Being in the top 25 won't give me a degree. Being in the top 10 won't give me my dream job. Being owner of the number 1 AU clan won't make my parents proud.

Soon enough I started playing more league of legends, and playing it had none of the problems that playing mcsg had. I couldn't get targeted of corn, abuse is minimal and I can enjoy it. Why torture myself on a game that isn't fun anymore.

However, I will never say mcsg was a waste of my life. I have met an amazing community , made incredible friends, made me a better debater and strangely enough, improved my grades. When I was making my moderator application, I realised in actually quite smart and this made me try harder at school, changing my grades from C's-B+'s. It also started up my YouTube which has been a dream come true and reaching 1 k subs means soooo much to me after 2 years of trying to become a youtuber. I was blinded by what had happened in the past to realise how much it means to me.

The day of snochet65 has ended. CoDsNo65, has begun. This means that I will stop playing but only play to get recordings or if my friends really want me to. For anyone I have hurt recently, I am truly sorry . Thank y'all for reading and thZnk you's will be coming later.

Also sorry for spelling errors kinda just want to end this.

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
I never really talked to you but I know that you are a cool guy and will be missed.

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
You actually are one of nicest people I've met, even though we didn't get along in the past xD even then you were so nice. Whatever you choose to do wish you the best of luck. You are a legend big fella.

slayergoddd

Experienced
Reaction score
I still remember the day I met that bug-eyed, seedy ass face in the AU hub standing on that tree which you called your own. You've been nothing but nice to me ever since we met. You're a great guy Cameron- good luck in the future and I hope you don't get aids :)
Love,
Pleb

kling234

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that snochet,
You were a good player and a pretty nice guy i hope to see you around.
Good luck with life my friend
- kling234

Reaction score
iv only talked to you twice and your a pretty nice guy
anyway good luck with your youtube and have gun ;D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've always looked up to all of you Phoenix members since you were the "AU Rebels". This story was well thought out and since you did it all on your phone, props mayne.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci