• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
My Story (TheMaskedDomo)
*Please note that this is extremely long and I have one request and that is to not delete nor lock this thread, it doesn't break any rules and if it is deleted I would be personally insulted. (Looked longer while making it).
So my story begins a long time ago like two summers ago. Since this story is so huge expect some grammar mistakes, lets begin. You guys know me as TheMaskedDomo but I have been known by another name used much more often. You're going to have to read on before I reveal my name.

Two years ago I was not a huge gamer at all, at most I played EA Sports NHL. My friend came over one day and showed me this guy on YouTube who was playing Minecraft and I told him that the game is lame and it is a waste of money. He later stopped the video and put on another Minecraft video I was ready to turn off my computer, until I noticed it was different it was cooler. The guy was playing the survival games. I got into the video and actually enjoyed it and after the video I downloaded the crack version of Minecraft, and tried to play some hunger games but failed miserably.

I did some research days after that and discovered that I have to have the full version of Minecraft to play online and I didn't have any money at the time. With my research I found the website for MCSG and it looked like the coolest thing ever! I showed my friend the website and we tried connecting by double clicking the server list on the website. We later learned that we needed to have Minecraft to play on the servers and he told me that he has the full version of Minecraft and we took turns playing games on SG1-SG2. (SG3 and Breeze were added shortly later and we loved playing on those maps). We both sucked and didn't win at all. My friend lost all interest in MCSG and moved servers and we kicked butt on it.

We were having so much fun on it that I totally forgot about MCSG. A month later I bought my one and only Minecraft account with my younger brother and I was destroying on the other server with it and it was the best thing ever. I got bored of the other server and was looking for another server and remembered MCSG and I anxiously put in the IP address and got hooked once again.

I was getting kills and getting better and I eventually got my first win! After my first win I was addicted and was having the time of my life. I remember when I got 7 wins I had to bring it to the forums and then I started to get involved with the forums from there. I was quickly climbing the US leaderboard and I was a huge forum noob too. By the time January came I was getting better with my post and was still climbing the leaberboard and actually joined the Romans, the first and best version of this clan, it was an amazing experience.

The CA servers has just been released and I switched to them since I am Canadian and I started to get known there for asking people to join my clan. "The Beasts of CA" it was actually a decent clan and it was really fun (I left the Romans before this). As my clan mates and I got better we turned into the "Psychos" and became a US/CA clan which was an awesome clan. The memories are good. At the time I didn't really know how to run a clan and that led to most of the members leaving and me forcing to disband the clan.

After that I was never too interested in clans again and I became addicted to the forums. My post's were still sloppy (and still are) but I was getting likes and eventually got active member! That was the best thing ever and at that time RC_4777 got "Double active member" that really pushed me to become a forumer. Him and toby22 were my biggest influence. I was getting pretty well known through out the community. People wanted my skype but I refused to give it to them (that explains why I had no MCSG friends).

Nothing much happened after this and I lost interest in MCSG and just forumed and tried to leave about a million times, but always came back. I later got over 3000 messages and about 1.7k likes.

I ended up getting forum banned for life and I tried fighting it and there is no point for me too as it is not going to be lifted. I'm fatmannumbah8 for those who didn't figure it out during the story and I'm not making this to plea but to say goodbye. I'm expecting to get banned on this account as well which I'm perfectly fine with. I just want to say my thanks and explain why I'm doing this. Please do not delete this thread, it technically isn't breaking any rules and if it is deleted I'd be insulted.

So goodbye MCGamer, thanks for the heartbreaks and the laughs and smiles. I remember my first game that took place over two years ago like it happened a second ago. I still remember my first game and all the veterans that know quit who use to kick my butt. I remember when I tried to become staff 50 million times and the times that I tried to quit. I loved this place but there is no need for me here anymore.

Why am I doing this? I had it good, I could of gotten away with this account and forumed my heart out but I was feeling the guilt. I want to quit before school starts anyways and I'm going to get banned so it actually works for me :). Besides the girls, I need to focus on them not Minecraft.

Advice: Here is some advice for you guys, if you feel like something is wrong or isn't the best try to voice your own opinion it may end amazingly for you or horrible for you. But if you feel like it isn't right don't give up keep fighting, what happens if you're right and all the others are wrong and if you're wrong what is the worst that can happen, you're wrong.

fatmannumbah8 loves you <3

Thanks (Sorry that they're so bad).
Pixelatorx2 - Ah the CA days.
billyguy1 - Thanks for being my friend.
illumina1337 - Want to join my clan.
Carson252 - The Skype days!
Rhino1928 - I don't know why we stopped talking, but the days playing MCSG with you were really fun.
Auroraty|Kristie - Me you and fatmannumbah7 should play some time!
Captain | Lqzer - Thanks for everything and I hope to see you on skype.
toby22 / RC_4777 - Thanks for being such a big influence.
ImTheNarwhal - That vote! <3
@Everyone else! Thanks for everything!

Sorry for the horrible grammar throughout this.
Bye guys <3
Please no lock, didn't break anyrules.

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm honored to hear I influenced you. I did know it was you, and it's unfortunate to see you go, but I wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci