• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Story

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
I really sad to see you go.. so a notfication that you made a thread called my story and was intrested, but 20 seconds after I acttualy became sad..
Goodluck with your life obo, Ill never forget you <3

(Stupid question, what about generals?)

Reactions: OBO

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to se you go Obo had fun the last days i got to talk to you. Good luck in your future :)

Reactions: OBO

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasnt mentioned, im sad :(
I am sorry m8.. Just that If I would mention everyone it wouldve been like 120 players on this thread or something.. Since I have been playing for a long time, its not that easy to remember and put up everyone I met and enjoyed playing with :C

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave Oli.. Will miss those times we had together on MCSG <3 We'll still keep the contact, right? :*

Last edited:

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave Olie.. Will miss those times we had together on MCSG <3 We'll still keep the contact, right? :*
Ofc bae<3
I really sad to see you go.. so a notfication that you made a thread called my story and was intrested, but 20 seconds after I acttualy became sad..
Goodluck with your life obo, Ill never forget you <3

(Stupid question, what about generals?)
Sad to se you go Obo had fun the last days i got to talk to you. Good luck in your future :)
R.I.P OBO nub <3
Goodbye obo, have fun with whatever you do <3
Thanks guys! C:
WoW obo;_; wat bout meh
Shut up little boi! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci