• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story.

daCleanUpMaster

Diamond
Reaction score
So I got mine craft on january 9 (My birthday) my first account was dexcomg4 I was inspired to get minecraft for hungergames I learned about minecraft by skydoesminecraft and played on his server on a crappy 15 Fps computer also I learned someone in my grade atm had minecraft as well (I was like 10 or 11 at the time xD). We had a lot of fun playing minecraft and we both watched skydoesminecraft we did not care that he swore, He swore a lot xD. One day sky uploaded a video of supercraft bros in minecraft needless to say it looked awesome so I joined the server he got vip on the server. also the server made me get like 30 fps (and I fought that was amazing at the time xD) so we played a lot, I spent a lot of my summer on that server (The stats I am about to show you are very bad xD I was not very good back then) VIP dexcomg4 wins:517 kills:4353 deaths:9,306 kdr:0.46 time played:19days 7 hours 25 mins, I quit playing on this server quite a few months ago also I got vip on that server b wining a tourney. after that I found minecraft boring, not fun and I had very little to do so I soon started watching etho You may or may not know who he is but he is in the mindcrack community With I think 1.5 mill subs atm regardless When I started watching him he had 100k subs And He was so cool I never got board and at the time he was actually descent at pvp (This was 2 years ago pvp was a lot different back then) so I introduced my friend to etho. (His ign was Xeophite Yes I thought this was a sick username too xD) We both liked ethos we watched his vids again and again Until I found bajanCanadain oh gosh where to I begin here well I told my friend and we were using his references until may 2014 also in august I got a computer that runs a smooths 40 fps and needless to day I thought I had a 10/10 best computer In may a lot of important things happened My mom bought me and my 6 brothes a iMac (me 13 d:8 matt:10 steve:5 :ja:3 is:2 ) also I have a sister now :3 she will be 1 in may) and I can just see all the h8ing comments about iMacs but hey it have me a solid 300 fps :DDD (You have no idea how awesome this was) also I learned about toxic waste And I found bajans vids boring my friend quit mc and well in tell then I had really no friends until august so watching toxicwasteii I saw a bit of me He was my fav youtuber and a good pvper I stated watching the way he played and his tips and tricks and I really tried to be like him also about the "I have no friends thing" I actually met some :p I knew aaronand12 for a long long long time almost 2 years and 1/2 we haven't talked in over a month sadly ;-; also kram543 he quit mc as well with sj111 I met there 3 wonderful people on a ffa server scgbarbarian uploaded (I don't freaking know I spelled scgbarbarian)I knew aaronand12 for 2 and a half years and sj111 for 1 year and kram543 for 1 year I should call them bae's they supported me and I supported them <3 if any of them are reading this I thank you for being my friend also around the time i was talking to kram543 I gave him the nickname for "KramChouder" he liked it xD and eventually he introduced me to yogibear5000 He was actually very skilled in the art of mc pvp I remember cleaning him up for my 1st win, it was on au xD so me and him talked A LOT today he raked out 700 wins on au with a 1/6 haven't talked to him for months :p now lets get on to the part about me learning about toxicwasteii I learned what I could and in the end I did not have that much info /: until I found huahwi's tips and tricks video and from that, I learned a lot and I just tryharded mcsg for around the entire summer I also played on a server called znicbox it was a 1v1 server and on that server I be came "good" I resentlly stopped playing zincbox I am rank 80 with a 1000 deaths and 2000 kills :p I rounded both of my numbers I actually have more deaths and more kills regardless in august I made a forums account dexcomg4 and joined my 1st clan :D nirosity and in that clan met a lot of friends I talk to today the clan lasted about 2 months some friends include @sun_Pheonix, @DA_GAMING_LIFE, and Beast overthetopgaming and skyarmy136 after that clan I joined shadowsz got invited into scrion and in this clan I true became good I met awesome people @nintendounut nick30butt and Soul421 and a few other awesome people (I was invited) I eventually left because there was to much drama for me after that I joined TransferUS It was awesome I met BlueDeww and @scrapper020 i left the clan because of inactivity I rejoined in december and Am currently in transfer (Great clan recommend to apply), now lets ge track into friends :3 I around a year b4 this I met biowoulfdoesmc or babdbadbadbadcm jk illy if your reading this Me and him were BAJAN BAN BOYS for the time Oh baccy my ax in. bacca we must in benja we trust , I don't like my self for falling into that path for so long. now into what I was talking about b4 this xDDD in the last days of nomvember M made the account CleanUpMaster Made a forum account called daCleanUpMaster for christmas my mom gave me a razor naga and diamond donor and I still don't have diamond on the forums cough cough regardless This is my story until this day I may have left details off and may have spelled some crap wrong but meh.

Last edited:

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Very interesting story. It's nice to learn things about other people. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci