• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Survival Games 1 Chest Route

Which Map should I do next?

• Total voters

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Friend, thank you
I have always had a cruddy chest route on this map, no matter how much I searched for other routes. I tried this route for the very first time, and won for the first time on this map. :D
Thanks! I'm glad it helped :D

Why have such a long chest route? There'll be no time for PvP like this!
Use the route to get good gear, then destroy all the n00bs when they come to the corn for the refill. Simple!

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool route! I either go to the pirate ship or that code thing, the thing is that i don't know where to go after that :p Now i have some ideas :) Thanks!
Same thing xD i camped at the ship one time because i thought it had a diamond and i had one diamond with stick

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
anyway today im making a teweran sg route so be sure to check it out!
Please don't advertise on my threads, it is not appreciated.
Oh, and guys, I will be making a sg 2 route over the next few days, so check it out!

Could you please make a video instead? :3 I would really like to see your chestroute because my SG1 route is crap xP
I like this a lot, I always suck at this map cause I wander around not even close to any chests >.<. Props to you man, and yeah a video would be sweet!
My Video, just for you guys :)
Remember, this is my first video, so please don't hate!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci