• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Survival Games Guide: Get Help on PvP, Chest routes, and more!

Do you want to See the next Topic?

• Total voters

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys stop Flaming on this thread. I love this thread thank you for this tips. Now when telling people landmarks like redstone house on Map 2 tell them the combinations to the Tier 2 Chest. You might need to go get some resarch about that but i think your Landmarks secton will Get 10x better with that idea.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Guys stop Flaming on this thread. I love this thread thank you for this tips. Now when telling people landmarks like redstone house on Map 2 tell them the combinations to the Tier 2 Chest. You might need to go get some resarch about that but i think your Landmarks secton will Get 10x better with that idea.
Angry with anatolifisher for being such a jerk. Anyways, I don't think the preventing Reach Hack tactic will work. What happens when he also has Forcefield on? hm?

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
There is a tatic for players with forcefield as well but you must atleast have a bow and arrows. Heres what you will do: If you have confront the player with "forcefield" you must run.... just complete run... buts not all. when you turn a certain corner hide somewhere... ANYWHERE! maybe a building or something. Now crouch. When the player is coming around the corner you shoot the player. Since the player has no idea where you are he will either: A- Run away. B- stay until he finds you. If its A your have avoid the forcefield hacker. if its B run again it do the same tatics. mix it up a little cause soon the hacker will found out you be doing. to mix it up try climbing buildsings our hiding in places in Sharp turns.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
There is a tatic for players with forcefield as well but you must atleast have a bow and arrows. Heres what you will do: If you have confront the player with "forcefield" you must run.... just complete run... buts not all. when you turn a certain corner hide somewhere... ANYWHERE! maybe a building or something. Now crouch. When the player is coming around the corner you shoot the player. Since the player has no idea where you are he will either: A- Run away. B- stay until he finds you. If its A your have avoid the forcefield hacker. if its B run again it do the same tatics. mix it up a little cause soon the hacker will found out you be doing. to mix it up try climbing buildsings our hiding in places in Sharp turns.
actually the best way to deal w/ forcefield is to get them into water and attack them from under neath and there forcefield wont work.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
The player with forcefield will most likely have Nodus, so crouching and hiding will not work due to them being able to see you from far distances.

DKSG42315

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice guide. Also spamming left and right clicks helps to block and attack as well.
Thx for your guide one bit did help me ;)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Nice guide. Also spamming left and right clicks helps to block and attack as well.
Thx for your guide one bit did help me ;)
That's good that this helped you, but the last post on this was from September 2nd, so please don't necropost.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
These tips is really good for noobs (I am NOT trying to make some offence) But there is difficuller but better ways for the advanced players! Nice thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci