• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Survival Games Story!

TheBanHammer

Tribute
Reaction score
TL;DR : Join, quit, get good, quit, join, get good, quit, join, suck.

So today, I reached my 4 year mark on Minecraft! I've been playing this game for so long, and now, I'm sharing the story of the gamemode that has been keeping me stuck to this game for so long!

So I starting playing Survival Games in November of 2012. I don't remember a single bit of this, because I was 10, but this period wasn't really important. In the Summer of 2013, I started to maintain and upload daily on a small youtube channel, under the name of ImPukingKittens. I have removed this account, because it's pretty embarrassing. I played with real life friends because my parents were strict about meeting people online. I played with my friends all night each friday, where we played Wyverns Wake, Fallen Empire, and other maps like that. I played on a laptop up on my bed where we all had a phone on speaker and talked to each other. That's when I started watching Huahwi. I saw a thing where Huahwi had 200 subs, and that was a huge deal. I starting watching Huahwi and learning off of him. I used the rod, I cranked up my fov, and I bought iron donor. Then, in the beginning of 2014, due to peer pressure, I quit for around 3 months.

I returned in the summer, where I had a blast. I met new people online, and I teamed with them for fun, and had a blast! Again, due to peer pressure, I quit Minecraft for Call of Duty. I returned back to Minecraft as sort-of a joke, in April. I opened MCSG, and looked how much it has changed. I never really was known in the community, and hopefully I can now! I'm now extremely horrible. Ouch.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading the whole thing!

J

District 13
Reaction score
TL;DR : Join, quit, get good, quit, join, get good, quit, join, suck.
To be honest, I expected a much longer thread, but this TL;DR actually summed it up really well :/ Anyways, I did real the whole thing and it's nice to meet an oldie like you! You have left MCSG, but welcome to MCGamer now :)

If you have any questions, shoot me or any other staff member a DM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci