• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My thoughts on Summer Update and moving forward

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just dislike the move to an "ELO" system instead of our already functioning and original points system. MCSG was one of the first servers to use a points system that has been the model for many servers to come and now it seems as if the switch to the whole ELO system was just to make it like other popular competitive servers now.

And come on, battlegrounds is the ultimate arena PvP gamemode that could have ben the perfect warm up/pvp experience if a leaderboard/ranking system was implemented. It could've picked up right where Roxbot left off.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I just dislike the move to an "ELO" system instead of our already functioning and original points system. MCSG was one of the first servers to use a points system that has been the model for many servers to come and now it seems as if the switch to the whole ELO system was just to make it like other popular competitive servers now.

And come on, battlegrounds is the ultimate arena PvP gamemode that could have ben the perfect warm up/pvp experience if a leaderboard/ranking system was implemented. It could've picked up right where Roxbot left off.
I agree with you on the Battlegrounds part. However, I don't mind the ELO thing. For those who don't want to spend their whole life playing Minecraft, it is a way that you can earn something meaningful without having to get a ton of wins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci