• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

my thread has been locked how do I delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamerOnFire

Tribute
Reaction score
my thread has been locked for what seems like no reason the mod who locked said starting flame slowly going to lock the thread for a while that was about 1 weak ago and its still locked ive seen people say worse i dont think I broke a rule when i tried to start a conversation with him about what i did wrong no answer so I guess I'm going to just delete it but how someone plzz help me if u want to see the thread search me and got to HEY WANNA DO A STAR WARS BUILD

Last edited:

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
You should be able to delete it.

But if you'd like I could delete the thread for you.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Message a staff member on the forums or the teamspeak to deal with this situation!

TheGamerOnFire

Tribute
Reaction score
HuggaBear that would be greatly appreciated could u look at it first though and tell me if i did somthing wrong i wasn't trying to be mean

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
HuggaBear that would be greatly appreciated could u look at it first though and tell me if i did somthing wrong i wasn't trying to be mean
Sure, I will look at it. Do you mind sending me a message with the link to the thread?

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
i may seem a little snipy but I didn't mean any harm
It's alright, I understand. You see, you can send Private Messages by clicking on the envelope at the top, right hand corner. You can then type in the names of the participants in the PM and then you may write your message.

TheGamerOnFire

Tribute
Reaction score
ik but what about a link how do i do that i alwyas look people up the threads called HEY WANNA DO A STAR WARS BUILD

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
by the way thank you you are the best mod I've talked to yet
Thank you very much :laugh: :LOL:! If you wan't to just give me the link to the thread here, all you need to do is go to the thread you wish to show me and copy the link to the thread, and paste it here. Or you can simply tell me the name of the thread and I will go check it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci