• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My threads been deleted, but I didnt want it to, and my accounts been wiped of all traces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My coming out hread about being bi sexual has been deleted, if someone could find it for me I woulda aappreciate it - I want to know WHY it was deleted

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's stupid that they delete threads like that. :( Why does everything that doesn't fit MCSG's strict criteria get removed? Sure, the joke threads got annoying but there was nothing wrong with yours.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Honestly, I can think of no possible reason why it would be deleted, unless it was proven that you were lying or there was massive amounts of flame on it. As far as I know, you didn't lie, nor had any reason to, and also I didn't really see any flame on it?

????
So basically, someone deleted it because they didn't like it???

Sorry, but that's just BS.(yeah yeah I know what I said, don't censor it.)

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
But no one cages if you're bi or not. You are who you are and you don't have to announce it

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Actually as I believe it was mentioned to me by another senior staff member, it was moved because it's spammy and didn't need a whole thread. It's something you can just announce via a status. - And it's nothing to do with the actual content, as plenty of the senior staff members including myself at LGBTQA+

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci