• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Time Has Come - 11/17/14

K00K00

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG -

Thank you for being the best network out there, for being the most open, for being the one and only MCSG, with no single network to compare to you. It's been a long two and a half years for me, but everyone signs off somewhere, right? My decision was not an easy one to make, but all good things must come to an end, and well, mine is my MCSG career. Oh, these past years have been absolutely incredible, I am just amazed of how well of a community came to be, from nothing, and now to one of the most popular networks throughout MineCraft. Being the 17 year-old I am, realizing that I need to have higher priorities than MineCraft, and I need to fulfill them. It has been the best two years of my life, honestly, finding this community in May of 2012 was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and now, I am off to another place, and I hope the best for everyones' endeavors!

Signing off,

- Jamie

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Said to see such a long timer leave, but nevertheless I wish you good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci