• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Time Has Come

Randies

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I never thought I would be making this thread. As of January 24th, 2015, I will be resigning from my moderator position at MCGamer. There are a few reasons why I am doing this and I will explain them further into this thread. But first I want to talk about some of the things I have done here at MCGamer.

When I was first promoted to moderator my main objective was to help serve the community, and make it a better place in general. If I do say so myself, I have completed that objective. I have done over a handful of abuse reports. I've been involved with Trivia Night and The EU Cleansweeps. I joined the Clan Staff to help resolve the conflict between clans.

But as of late, I have not been fulfilling my duties as a MCGamer Moderator. I have been able to complete them, I have just been neglecting them. I am preoccupied with school work most of the day. The rest of the time I am online I spend talking to friends. The truth is, I've lost interest in Survival Games, and moderating the servers. I said that I would be here for a minimum of a year, and I would never resign. I never really thought that this day would come. I am very sorry to all of the staff members I am letting down, and all of my fellow friends who count on me. I have let you all down and I do sincerely apologize.

Now I want to give thanks to every single person in the MCGamer Staff Team. You are all incredible people and you are amazing at what you do. Keep up the great work.

Thank you everyone who has allowed me to have this opportunity at MCGamer. Without the amazing Sr Staff, I wouldn't be here writing my resignation thread.

You may still see me in game, but very rarely. I might also be on the teamspeak occasionally. If anyone ever wants to talk about something, or even say hello, just look around for me :)

Thank you everyone, have an amazing day.
I remember you banned me for "Hacks" on endergames lmao, too bad I got unbanned by matt.

cya

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Late but goodbye NewAge. I still remember when we were waiting together and got mod on the same day. You were a great friend to me and I wish you the best.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately never really got to know you.
I'd hate to see you go but it's going to happen to all of us eventually.
Good luck in life man!

N

Nikola

Another great Moderator leaving. Hope to see you around sometime. Good luck man :(

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Late but goodbye NewAge. I still remember when we were waiting together and got mod on the same day. You were a great friend to me and I wish you the best.
Good luck in the future man! Never stop doing your best!

Unfortunately never really got to know you.
I'd hate to see you go but it's going to happen to all of us eventually.
Good luck in life man!
Thank you Tene

Another great Moderator leaving. Hope to see you around sometime. Good luck man :(
You should see me around quite a bit

It's a shame to see you go, best of luck in life!
Thank you!

Really sad to see you go! :(
But I respect your decision and wish you the best for everything! :)
Thank you for helping the servers in so many ways! :) <33
I think you and I have talked maybe once, but I know you from the EU Cleansweeps. Keep doing amazing things for this community!

It's sad to see such great players/moderators Leaving the community. Gl in your new life.
Thank you!

Bye Newage. :(

You were a great guy to talk to and be around.

You will be greatly missed, and I wish you the best of luck. :)
Thank you Moosey Moose!! Keep doing great things!

Have fun in this NewAge_ of your life! (bad pun is bad)
LOL THANKS

Too bad your leaving man! You did a great job in your position! Good luck with your future c:
Thank you!

Bye. Very sad to see you go <3
It is sad to go, but I had to tell myself that this wasn't what was best for me or the community :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci