• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So guys I posted a little status update about this but here it is in more detail. I am quitting, no this isnt a type of thing where I say im quitting and come back the next week or so, this is final. I have been thinking about quitting for almost 2 months now because after almost 3 years, SG has become VERY stale. I have met SO many amazing people on this server, and I can say without a doubt MCSG/MCG has changed my life. It kept me playing minecraft, and when things were hard IRL I always had friends here that would let me forget about it. For almost 2 years now I have been trying to get mod. A few months ago when they stopped giving age acceptions I planned to get mod the second I turned 14. I turned 14 on June 9th 2015, 2 days ago. During that day I posted 1 application, it got denied so I tried again making it more detailed. It got denied again, I made a new one and retried for almost 6 times. The thought of fulfilling my MCSG dream was what was keeping me here, and now that it isnt realistic or even possible anymore, I must go. Thank you to my closest and best friends, even if you hate me now I love you and I will miss you.

Kronsity
Flyon
Baedan
Tridz
Cookies07Mc
yannr00s
LMcKeagan
XxKingHappyxX
AncientMCSG
Dyleeen
scorp

Ily guys <3 thanks for making the past almost 3 years amazing.

Last edited:

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I'll miss you Aideeen! Havent known you that long but you're hella cool. Good Luck in life my friend. ~Dyleeen

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see so many people quitting. Especially someone I see around the forums quite frequently. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll miss you dude for real, you where such a good guy, you don't deserve nothing but the best <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Stay cool man, hopefully you'll hang around the forums occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci