• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My time has come

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
It feels like just yesterday that I was getting ready to write my MCGamer Moderator application, one of the most amazing decisions I have made in my entire life. Back when I first joined the MCGamer community, I didn't think much of it. I was a on and off member, and never really took the time to meet the players on the teamspeak and in game. I took about 4 months off before coming back and telling myself that I have to get involved. I have to come on teamspeak and meet new people. I remember wanting to be moderator as a young 12 year old, thinking that it was so unfair how you had to be 14 xD. As 2 years passed, I met a few people here and there, ending up making a few really good friends. It was not until about 3 months before my 14th birthday that I really took the time to get the know the community. Once I met a few really good friends, it was no me telling myself that I have to go on, as much as it was me saying that I wanted to get on. Slowly, minecraft became my one and only. I would sit in front of my computer for hours, talking with friends and just enjoying the game. I became more and more involved, and then finally, it came the day that I applied for moderator. I have met the most amazing people throughout my experience and I cannot thank them enough for the fun and amazing times we have spent together. I loved helping the community in every way that I could, from answering questions in chat, to getting on teamspeak to play with people who were bored. This was the highlight of my year. The past 6 months have gone by faster than I can ever image, and I wouldn't trade them in for anything else. It makes me sad that I have to leave, but this is not goodbye. I am extremely busy with school, swimming, a friends/family, but I will make sure to find time where I can come and catch up with everyone. I love you all so much and I hope that the future brings you happiness :)

I would like to thank a few people who have been with me through the ups and downs <3 I love you all.

Yannick: I don't even know where to start this. I could write an english essay on how amazing you are. I may start to tear up during this because you are someone I can call my best friend. I remember when we were both little moderators, newly hired. We talked here and there, but never consistently. We started talking more and more, until it was on a daily basis, and I have to say those were the best days of my life. I am so proud of you for what you have done in this community, and I hope you continue to do good. I will talk to you often and don't forget to snapchat me. I literally love you more than words can explain <3

Freshly: You are amazing and I am so happy that we were able to meet <3 Thanks for all the good time "dad" ;)

ApexMC: It feels like we have known each other forever. You are so nice and funny and I love talking with you for countless hours on teamspeak. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I can't wait to come back and talk :)

ChadTheDJ: Of course I have to thank you for creating a server that has brought all of these amazing people together. None of us would be here without you :)

TotalDramaTony: You always make me laugh and there was never a dull moment when we would talk together on teamspeak :)

Eduardo: You were one of my first friends when I came back to MCGamer. We had so much fun together! We would always be laughing about the stupidest stuff, yet it's one of my favorite memories. Imysm and we better talk soon before I forget who you are xD jk ilysm

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Everyone in this community deserves to be thanked for everything they have done for me. I love you all and I wish you all the best of luck moving forward! <3

Last edited:

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck in everything. You were a really great friend the hours spent with you on Teamspeak, playing SG or Skywars it doesn't matter. I love you and I hope you are happy wherever you are. I wish we had gotten to get to know each other more but hey life happens :) Maybe one day you will come back home we love you and never forget that.

-xoxo, andy

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish we would of talked more... I will really miss you. I love the clan we ran, it was so much fun. Thank you for all the fun times, You'll be missed by the staff team and myself. Make sure to keep in contact :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci