• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My time is up ...

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
With next year being one of the most important years of my life due to university placements, I have had no other choice but to resign from my moderator position. I really need to get my head down and focus for the many months ahead and I could not possibly imagine staying on top of moderation for this period. Safe to say I unfortunately will not be making a return any time soon. I won't be on the server much anymore, but I will not forget the truly amazing people that hold this network together. With my short amount of time being part of the staff team, I can say that they work their lil buts off.

With that being said, I thank everyone for allowing me to be part of this great community, and I wish you all the best in the foreseeable future.

Thank you :)

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aw you were a really good mod ;-; good luck in life fellow Kent buddy ;) <3

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
You will be missed on he staff team <3 Good luck in university, make sure you enjoy it :)

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Bubye :( I hope you do well in university! We'll all miss you for sure :'( Good luck!

A

Axel | PlazaGames

You will be missed a lot. I have not really talked to you before, but I have heard a lot about you. (Good Stuff of course).

I hope the best for you in the future. Good Luck and I hope to see you comming back soon.

- Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci