• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mysterious Disappearing Points

Michael Vasile

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCSG Forums!

I'd Like to report what appears to be a glitch with points (no, i dont mean the one with the insanely high points) I started today with 1198 points. I played 2 games and lost 36 points total (doing the math, I should have 1162 points). Yet, the points went way lower and it went to 1084. Ok, well thats odd. After I got 1084 I went to take a shower. I logged off the server and closed out Minecraft. I just logged onto US 30 and my points are now 1030. What is that? I didnt play a game? So how did my points drop?

If possible, I'd Like to get points back. If you need proof, let me know and I'd be happy to give evidence.

Michael

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
They know about it, they're fixing it.
Who are you? I'm going to think about you while I sleep --.
But on topic: It comes with the high points. It's a glitch and the devs re working on it.

Michael Vasile

Spectator
Reaction score
Who are you? I'm going to think about you while I sleep --.
But on topic: It comes with the high points. It's a glitch and the devs re working on it.
This was different. I earned the 1189 points. I won 9, fair and square games.
Just now. I got 1015 points. Then I logged onto a different server and it dropped to 986. I'll hit 0 by the end of the week.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's all going to be fixed, but on another note, we have people losing points and people gaining massive amount of them lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci