• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mystic [Elite Clan] US/EU

lordfrodo11

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name) lordfrodo11
Name: frodo
Skype Name?: lordfrodo11
Hive SG Wins: 5
MCSG Wins: 115
MCSG Points: I don't know I always sponsor people and bounty, but most of the time around 1000 points.
Games played:1050
Are you a donor?: (Will increase chances) No
PvP Strengths: Sword,Bow, chest routes ( I know but whatever)
PvP Weaknesses: hackers
Why do you want to join Mystic?: I know niekrm and we are a pretty good team when it comes to PvP. We know a lot of chest routes and we want to share it and PvP with other people. I just want to have fun :)
Where do you live? (Country): The Netherlands

Last edited:

Breww

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name) lordfrodo11
Name: frodo
Skype Name?: lordfrodo11
Hive SG Wins: 5
MCSG Wins: 115
MCSG Points: I don't know I always sponsor people and bounty, but most of the time around 1000 points.
Games played:1050
Are you a donor?: (Will increase chances) No
PvP Strengths: Sword,Bow, chest routes ( I know but whatever)
PvP Weaknesses: hackers
Why do you want to join Mystic?: I know niekrm and we are a pretty good team when it comes to PvP. We know a lot of chest routes and we want to share it and PvP with other people. I just want to have fun :)
Where do you live? (Country): The Netherlands
Accepted to trial.

Bursban

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name): Bursban
Name: Bruno
Skype Name?: bursban
Hive SG Wins: 212
MCSG Wins: 26
MCSG Points: 382 ( I bounty a lot )
Games played: 275 ( usually play around on MCSG, but I want to be serious with the clan battles )
Are you a donor?: (Will increase chances) No, but I will be getting it soon.
PvP Strengths: FnS: I can make it so the person I am going against doesn't know I have a flint and steel in my hotbar, and I can easily switch to the FnS. I can also do 180 degree and 360 degree spins and place the flint and steel so the person goes into it and I still don't slow down too much so they can't catch up to me. Strafing: I can easily strafe around people and use their knockback (If they have it) to my advantage. Bow: I am pretty decent with the bow, I usually can define where the person is going to go next and I can get a bow shot on them. Fishing Rod: I am pretty good at the fishing rod tactic, and I can easily boost people back and hit them.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more: I can beat teams of two for example, but I can't kill someone when three other people are hitting me at the same time. I usually target the person that seems the easiest to kill, and then when I kill them, I run away and regen. Hackers: On MCSG, since most people have good connection, it is hard to kill them because they can hack and get insane hits on me, making it so I die.
Why do you want to join Mystic?: I have a lot of friends in this clan and I would like to make more and improve my PvP. I would also like to have the experience of being in a great clan with great people in it :D
Where do you live? (Country): United States

KrazyPvpM8

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name): Bursban
Name: Bruno
Skype Name?: bursban
Hive SG Wins: 212
MCSG Wins: 26
MCSG Points: 382 ( I bounty a lot )
Games played: 275 ( usually play around on MCSG, but I want to be serious with the clan battles )
Are you a donor?: (Will increase chances) No, but I will be getting it soon.
PvP Strengths: FnS: I can make it so the person I am going against doesn't know I have a flint and steel in my hotbar, and I can easily switch to the FnS. I can also do 180 degree and 360 degree spins and place the flint and steel so the person goes into it and I still don't slow down too much so they can't catch up to me. Strafing: I can easily strafe around people and use their knockback (If they have it) to my advantage. Bow: I am pretty decent with the bow, I usually can define where the person is going to go next and I can get a bow shot on them. Fishing Rod: I am pretty good at the fishing rod tactic, and I can easily boost people back and hit them.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more: I can beat teams of two for example, but I can't kill someone when three other people are hitting me at the same time. I usually target the person that seems the easiest to kill, and then when I kill them, I run away and regen. Hackers: On MCSG, since most people have good connection, it is hard to kill them because they can hack and get insane hits on me, making it so I die.
Why do you want to join Mystic?: I have a lot of friends in this clan and I would like to make more and improve my PvP. I would also like to have the experience of being in a great clan with great people in it :D
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Accepted Rank: Member

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name) vatech220
Name: Connor
Skype Name?: You have me
Hive SG Wins: 398
MCSG Wins: 172
MCSG Points: 2k
Games played: 1k
Are you a donor?: Nah(Will increase chances)
PvP Strengths: Rod, Fns, Bow, Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3+. Not being able to use BSM.
Why do you want to join Mystic?: I liek mai fwends in dis clen
Where do you live? (Country): MERICA

KrazyPvpM8

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name) vatech220
Name: Connor
Skype Name?: You have me
Hive SG Wins: 398
MCSG Wins: 172
MCSG Points: 2k
Games played: 1k
Are you a donor?: Nah(Will increase chances)
PvP Strengths: Rod, Fns, Bow, Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3+. Not being able to use BSM.
Why do you want to join Mystic?: I liek mai fwends in dis clen
Where do you live? (Country): MERICA
Accepted Rank: Trusted!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci