• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Naga Au-Clan

imluigi

Iron
Reaction score
Name :christian
IGn:imluigi
Donor:None
Wins/132/2048 or something
Will you be committed to this clan if you chosen : Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan: i started making my own clan it failed :( then i tried out for Haunted they said i was to young and said i wasn't in the clan in the rudest way so i want to be in this one

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you want to be in this clan: i started making my own clan it failed :( then i tried out for Haunted they said i was to young and said i wasn't in the clan in the rudest way so i want to be in this one
Accepted! My clan re-opened <3 you I have a spot for you <3 special that's what u r!

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Name christian
An i in plz BTW if your wondering how rdue they said it there like yes imluigi your in!!!! JK
Then im like :( so sad
Then they said shut up squaker :( and thats why i wanna be in this one THANK YOU!! plz accept
Please do not post multiple times in a row. This violates the rules and therefore is prohibited on these forums. Next time, edit your original message! Have a good one!

imluigi

Iron
Reaction score
GTG do some research now but tell me more info if you hav to now or on skype but i wont read it for about 5 or more mins

imluigi

Iron
Reaction score
;D it means alot also 1 more w=question sorry but how am i going to get everyone on skype in the clan

imluigi

Iron
Reaction score
lol still got to do more soz be back asap (as soon as possible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci