• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Naive [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullNameJr

Spectator
Reaction score
I am not familiar with clans but I know that you are a decent mcsg player and I hope that your clan goes well :)

iZombo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iZombo
Name: Josh
Timezone: GTMC (+10) (IF IM WRONG, IM FROM NSW)
Wins / Played: 6/15 (I've messed with friends for about 6 games), cuz i had a 5/9 i remember
Activity: 2-3 hours a day on weekdays (school), 4-5 hours a day on weekdays (holidays) yeh pretty much same for weekends
Matureness: pretty mature
Past Clans: I got accepted to join #INTEGRITY, but decided to return to my home, potpvp.
Why do you want to join Naive: I wanna join naive because I want to get back into the mcsg clan feel and this will be an excellent way for me to start training and regaining my skill.

JustCrashh

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iZombo
Name: Josh
Timezone: GTMC (+10) (IF IM WRONG, IM FROM NSW)
Wins / Played: 6/15 (I've messed with friends for about 6 games), cuz i had a 5/9 i remember
Activity: 2-3 hours a day on weekdays (school), 4-5 hours a day on weekdays (holidays) yeh pretty much same for weekends
Matureness: pretty mature
Past Clans: I got accepted to join #INTEGRITY, but decided to return to my home, potpvp.
Why do you want to join Naive: I wanna join naive because I want to get back into the mcsg clan feel and this will be an excellent way for me to start training and regaining my skill.
Thanks for applying just add my Skype at justcrashmc and i and my co-owner well talk and discuss about you joining the clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci