• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Naive [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzzdean

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name MSCG
Name Dean
Age 11
Skype legodean
Timezone NSW Sydney
Wins/played 4/415
Activity 1-2 hour weekends/ weekdays 0-1 hours/School holidays 2-3-4 hours
Be able to work independently:
Know the basics routes for the most common maps: Turbulance, Alaskan Village, Par72, Survival Games 4, Survival Games: Adrenaline.../yes
Matureness 10/10 communicate very well in cbs and scrims
Past clans flame/energy
Why do you want to join naive I would like to join naive because I would like to be in a clan and have some fun and make some new friends

JustCrashh

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft name MSCG
Name Dean
Age 11
Skype legodean
Timezone NSW Sydney
Wins/played 4/415
Activity 1-2 hour weekends/ weekdays 0-1 hours/School holidays 2-3-4 hours
Be able to work independently:
Know the basics routes for the most common maps: Turbulance, Alaskan Village, Par72, Survival Games 4, Survival Games: Adrenaline.../yes
Matureness 10/10 communicate very well in cbs and scrims
Past clans flame/energy
Why do you want to join naive I would like to join naive because I would like to be in a clan and have some fun and make some new friends
You have been ACCEPTED for trial had my Skype: justcrash.private to discuss the further trial.

X1

Career
Reaction score
LOL JUSTCRASH WHO BOUGHT YOU DONOR YOU HACKING SCUM

X1

Career
Reaction score
You are possibly one of the most blatant hackers I have ever seen, let alone a platinum donor. If you reply to this post in denial, I will upload the evidence and you will be banned.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are possibly one of the most blatant hackers I have ever seen, let alone a platinum donor. If you reply to this post in denial, I will upload the evidence and you will be banned.
private the yt video, I wanna see it ;D

Reactions: X1

JustCrashh

Survivor
Reaction score
lmao most likely because i was getting a 2 bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci