• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Top Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
You're picking selective events.. That was late at night when I was in TS with him, and he was in a cba mood. What if I told you that Kyle 1v2'ed Lifeyz and Zethiz...? Because that happened.
Can you like not spam this thread with stupid information? I know you're not the only one who's posting here, but I think your just wasting your time.

Last edited:

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The flaming stops HERE. If you have more to say, please take it in PM or on Skype.
Is it really flame? This sort of discussion is inevitable in this sort of thread, and it's not like anyone here is saying "Randy_Nub is terrible", he's clearly a good player and everyone knows that. Debating whether someone is the best is kewl

Austin, I think your tongue is a bit too far down Randy's ass. Can you like not spam this thread with stupid information? I know you're not the only one who's posting here, but I think your just wasting your time.
o, ok, you were right.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Austin, I think your tongue is a bit too far down Randy's ass. Can you like not spam this thread with stupid information? I know you're not the only one who's posting here, but I think your just wasting your time.
Kyle and I fell out and are not even currently friends... :)
He just deserves praise for his ability. It's not stupid information, it's facts.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Kyle and I fell out and are not even currently friends... :)
He just deserves praise for his ability. It's not stupid information, it's facts.
It's stupid information on a thread called "Nations Top Players". Anyways, we were asked to stop so I'll leave.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Oh also, just because I'm not in the UK, so I don't ping 5 doesn't mean I'm bad at all. Austin_HG , try playing with 85ms ping and no way what so ever to double hit except hacking, which I'll never try. If I'm considered the best out of 30000+ Italians, there has to be a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci