• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Top Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems really stupid how everyone is saying darkrai202 for Au when the majority of people have barely or never seen him play but say him anyway because he has a lot of wins.
darkrai202 is actually skilled... He's up there in top players, only the noobs call him good because of his wins. Other skilled players call him good because he is good. I'll smack ur face next time

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
Russia: collaspemineV2/ MCRunner/me. not really sure yet cuz I 3-0 CollaspemineV2 but then he 3-0 me lol. The same with MCRunner.

brynemannen8

Platinum
Reaction score
including old players

Germany : Elgoldo
England : Extract
Wales : Kryzih
Ireland : Cizzle1
Scotland : Glasgowdude
United States : bombashious
Canada : Talonlink
Norway : brynemannen8
Sweden : Kallbergz
Denmark : DaGaxriexz
Finland : not AryanThePanda
Romania : filezike
France : NixGamez
Russia : shade7G (ukrainian but close enough amirite?)
Italy : NickSharpx jk SawkPlaysMC
Cyprus : Never fought Teku so KYSKILLZ
Croatia : TomahawkGoesChop
Poland : Voei
Serbia : mice9
Turkey : türk olan
Spain : dunno
Singapore : YoungWolfyy_
Malaysia : le quack
Israel : TNTime12
Portugal : Batman_Return
Netherlands : xGtZz
Australia : Gustav Mahikano
South Africa : Builda_Br3tt
Best Player in the World : I_love_desk
Ty :D

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, there should be something like that for active members of the community as well! Also, I think there could be some statistics of best players of the world and where they come from. C:

But they should also mention something about activity and attitude in the server as a whole. C:

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
I love all these ransoms like
"HORRY SH!T, XXgonthrkswag2014swaggmoneybroxxXx136377 has 200 wins out of 5k games best player on ca?!!1!1!1?2!2?$3$3)4$4?3 wbbqb!??!??
But the thing is you're the kind of guy that judges people by stats. Huahwi could choose to mess around, have a 1/20 and still be God. Sure, most good players have good ratios, but you shouldn't judge people only by stats.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
darkrai202 is actually skilled... He's up there in top players, only the noobs call him good because of his wins. Other skilled players call him good because he is good. I'll smack ur face next time
LOL 'I'll smack your face next time'. The threats over Minecraftsurvivalgames.com are too strong. Anyway, I've been friends with him since 2012. No need to get all butthurt, another of his fanboys probably. You play on US servers - you have next to no clue of what players Au has, so I don't think you're in a position to tell me that he is the best. As of right now he probably is simply because the majority of 'Au good players' have quit or are inactive. There were many contenders before, even when he was #1 Au.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
But the thing is you're the kind of guy that judges people by stats. Huahwi could choose to mess around, have a 1/20 and still be God. Sure, most good players have good ratios, but you shouldn't judge people only by stats.
I don't judge people by stats. I ruined my 1/3 is idgaf about stats. What I do care about is when ransoms go on threads and call out one of there randy friends for being a ca god, when no one knows them, and they have a terrible ratio.
Also your a huahwi fan boy

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't judge people by stats. I ruined my 1/3 is idgaf about stats. What I do care about is when ransoms go on threads and call out one of there randy friends for being a ca god, when no one knows them, and they have a terrible ratio.
Also your a huahwi fan boy
Word

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Lezz see..
Germany : Exisio
England : Extract
Wales : QuantumTiger
Ireland : Cizzle1
Scotland : Glasgowdude
Canada : ElectoHippo/ QuantumBlizzard