• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Top Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel like this I just a popularity contest, like not trying to be offensive here but mooski is not the best Canadian....

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Possibly- you could be the worse. There aren't many Thai players and all of them are well known... But no one from Thailand knows you; not trying to be rude, but you are sorta overrating yourself.
Edit: ควาย
Ok, first of, I know I may be sound like I'm bragging, but you're underestimating me. Also, I was born there, but then moved to Australia, so now I play on AU. I never knew about MCSG till early 2013, back then I was a complete noob and played on a separate account. Trust me, I'm not bragging or overrating meself, but there's a small chance I'm the worse. c:

Edit:
Buffalo? What the hell is that meant to mean?

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, first of, I know I may be sound like I'm bragging, but you're underestimating me. Also, I was born there, but then moved to Australia, so now I play on AU. I never knew about MCSG till early 2013, back then I was a complete noob and played on a separate account. Trust me, I'm not bragging or overrating meself, but there's a small chance I'm the worse. c:

Edit:
GUUUUUUUUNNNTAIIIIIIIII?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!! That's all I hear in Thailand idk if im saying it write

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
GUUUUUUUUNNNTAIIIIIIIII?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!! That's all I hear in Thailand idk if im saying it write
le quak haz gon mad

Edit:
Sorry if i'm flaming but, if you played on a seperate account, explain that ratio...

and if you're Thai and you have to use google translator... ew

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
le quak haz gon mad

Sorry if i'm flaming but, if you played on a seperate account, explain that ratio...

Noice. Also Singapore : R3d_3yez or somebody else that is not quack.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
le quak haz gon mad

Dude... I moved to Australia when I was 10, which was 3 years ago, I turn 13 this year. Now, since I only lived there for a pretty short amount of time, moving to a new country with a completely different language, so that makes me forget some Thai. Also, I'm not willing to tell you the ratio of my old account, for a number of reasons:
1. It was probably one of the worse ratio's in the community
2. The old account belonged to my brother, when he lent it to me he had basically stopped playing Minecraft, then he came back on, and stopped again. So I don't want to mention the IGN of that account.

Also, ok, I admit I'm obviously not the best Thai player, the first I said I knew it was true, and it was meant as a joke. It's kinda obvious that I would know I'm not the best. I only have an average ratio, 1/9. Ain't even good.

And also, what you said did mean buffalo... :/

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Dude... I moved to Australia when I was 10, which was 3 years ago, I turn 13 this year. Now, since I only lived there for a pretty short amount of time, moving to a new country with a completely different language, so that makes me forget some Thai. Also, I'm not willing to tell you the ratio of my old account, for a number of reasons:
1. It was probably one of the worse ratio's in the community
2. The old account belonged to my brother, when he lent it to me he had basically stopped playing Minecraft, then he came back on, and stopped again. So I don't want to mention the IGN of that account.

Also, ok, I admit I'm obviously not the best Thai player, the first I said I knew it was true, and it was meant as a joke. It's kinda obvious that I would know I'm not the best. I only have an average ratio, 1/9. Ain't even good.

And also, what you said did mean buffalo... :/
le quack did you mean
KON THAIIIIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci