• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Tournament

bestpros

Survivor
Reaction score
U TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME KID? it wont end well. How about u stay in your limits. (Like my attitude now? ffffffffffffffffff). fyi, That question wasn't directed towards you if it was that hard to tell.

pls dont cry
Last time you picked a fight with soneone you ended up getting comboed : )

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
U TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME KID? it wont end well. How about u stay in your limits. (Like my attitude now? ffffffffffffffffff). fyi, That question wasn't directed towards you if it was that hard to tell.

pls dont cry
Cringe

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I was just trying to fit the profile u set out for me, sorry if it wasn't the attitude u wanted. If you've got some problem with me u can PM me it, don't quote my posts, I don't wana fill up this forum page.

idk who u really are tho.....

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
I was just trying to fit the profile u set out for me, sorry if it wasn't the attitude u wanted. If you've got some problem with me u can PM me it, don't quote my posts, I don't wana fill up this forum page.

No dw keep trashtalking behind my back, it's not like an 18 year old who yells at his friends for doing mistakes in Minecraft can possess maturity in any shape or form, it just doesn't fit

Sevalion

Tribute
Reaction score

my brain just had a fit

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
No dw keep trashtalking behind my back, it's not like an 18 year old who yells at his friends for doing mistakes in Minecraft can possess maturity in any shape or form, it just doesn't fit
"PM me if you have any problems" - Param , I don't know why u want to take this up here but I'll just end this with my last post, please PM me after this, I don't like flooding threads, it's just not what I do. This isn't the place for some "personal" flame. Look, I've been in the EU community for the past 3 months because EU community believe it or not is actually more active (not anymore). Since then, I don't recall pissing off anyone, If I ever had an argument with someone it would have only been if they insulted any one of my friends, that's the only time I get mad is when someone accuses or insults my friends. An example I can give is, KillerPock for an example. He would constantly msg me how I was going to get 3-0'd by rasclarts and his clan Genesis but apparently I'm the one who is hated? That's quite odd. The only time I've ever gotten mad would be when someone insults friends I've known for 3 years and clans I've build with friends for the past 2 years. I respect my friends, I do yell at them here and there but we actually make it through some hard battles and after that they actually thank me. If people really all hated me then why would I still have friends that I yell at but still stay in clans with me for the past 2 years? I've actually never met you, not sure if I ever pissed you off but I'd really like to know what gave off the impression that I was hated and my attitude? If there's something I can truthfully promise u is that there are far more people in the EU community who are a lot more toxic than me and anyone I know. On a final note, to rephrase everything, just so I'm clear, I don't get angry if someone calls me personally bad or anything but I do get angry if someone talks trash about my clan or friends who work pretty hard but all they get in return is hate. Everyone else who is viewing this thread and hasn't heard of me, I'm a US player and I'm here to see how EU is but if u can find anything I talked bad about anyone then go right ahead, pm me it. Like I said, If I ever did, it was to back up my clan or friends. (dont pm me with private arguments with friends, something that actually negatively affected someone).

Ramennn

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: 0_h
Nation: Romania
Your skype name: yolo.anel69
Do you want to be the Leader of your Nation?: Nope
If yes, why?: -

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
"PM me if you have any problems" - Param , I don't know why u want to take this up here but I'll just end this with my last post, please PM me after this, I don't like flooding threads, it's just not what I do. This isn't the place for some "personal" flame. Look, I've been in the EU community for the past 3 months because EU community believe it or not is actually more active (not anymore). Since then, I don't recall pissing off anyone, If I ever had an argument with someone it would have only been if they insulted any one of my friends, that's the only time I get mad is when someone accuses or insults my friends. An example I can give is, KillerPock for an example. He would constantly msg me how I was going to get 3-0'd by rasclarts and his clan Genesis but apparently I'm the one who is hated? That's quite odd. The only time I've ever gotten mad would be when someone insults friends I've known for 3 years and clans I've build with friends for the past 2 years. I respect my friends, I do yell at them here and there but we actually make it through some hard battles and after that they actually thank me. If people really all hated me then why would I still have friends that I yell at but still stay in clans with me for the past 2 years? I've actually never met you, not sure if I ever pissed you off but I'd really like to know what gave off the impression that I was hated and my attitude? If there's something I can truthfully promise u is that there are far more people in the EU community who are a lot more toxic than me and anyone I know. On a final note, to rephrase everything, just so I'm clear, I don't get angry if someone calls me personally bad or anything but I do get angry if someone talks trash about my clan or friends who work pretty hard but all they get in return is hate. Everyone else who is viewing this thread and hasn't heard of me, I'm a US player and I'm here to see how EU is but if u can find anything I talked bad about anyone then go right ahead, pm me it. Like I said, If I ever did, it was to back up my clan or friends. (dont pm me with private arguments with friends, something that actually negatively affected someone).
Nice try, but it's too long, no-one will read it.

Btw, when the tournament is gonna start Sorcrex ?

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
Please watch back Krypton vs Insurgent and reconsider everything you've just said. I'm not here to read the story of your Minecraft career, if you would like to discuss it via PM just go for it, I couldn't really care less, you're just contradicting yourself

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci