• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Natures Dome SG

Should Natures dome be added to the server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ProMCGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Name Of Map:Nature's Dome MCSG
Lead Builders: TheLucmann, MCLudo, Twinklestar02 ,(TheLarsinator), Captain_Miner195, d1a2n3n4y6,
Game Type: MCSG
Description Of The Map:Welcome to our entry to the Survival Games Arena Contest! We have made this arena over the last days. The main idea was to make an arena filled with different types of landscapes!
Video/ScreenShots:http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/natures-doom/
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena 0,0
Radius of Map: 200 by 400

We TheLucmann, MCLudo, Twinklestar02 ,(TheLarsinator), Captain_Miner195, d1a2n3n4y6 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Baccas_R_Us

Spectator
Reaction score
It kinda looks like a better version of Wyverns Wake! I like it

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For a multi-biomes map, I have to admit that this work is incredible! I also like how you managed to fraction each section with a river in between. :)

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I almost feel embarrassed for liking this. Don't worry, I am complimenting your work. It is so simple and I feel as if a mulitbiome map like this doesn't deserve a position on our servers. HOWEVER, I find this map extremely intriguing and it looks like a map that I, along with many other people would enjoy greatly, provided that the tiering is good and there are enough chests. I voted YES because I would enjoy this map, therefore I want it on our servers :)

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
This theme has been a little overused, but I like the feature of the rivers between each biome, and having each biome not too big, but not too small. My favorite part though, is the corn. I always think the corn as the first impression of a map, and yours has the nice modern feel that a career would want when camping there, and it's position in the middle of the water makes it hard to attack when on a team, and could give solo players a chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci