• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Nature's Wrath

Do you want our map "Nature's Wrath" to be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Nature’s Wrath
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: deathdude3549, Team Paradox
Game Type: Survival Games
Description Of The Map: This map is made of 4 parts. Earth. Lava. Water. Snow. Each map contains a quality that no other section contains.
ScreenShots: http://imgur.com/OT2nxPh,AGRsKIU,CtgUOCo,8wU1SgQ
Video:
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena Corn is located at 0, 0. Deathmatch arena is at spawn. Builders located in the red and yellow balloon.

I, deathdude3549 of Team Paradox agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
The map doesn't blend and it's divided into squares

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks really divided into 4 sections.

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
Well... the terraforming is quite.... bad?

Seriously though,
Your terraforming needs to be better, I can see that it took you some time, but it wasn't used well enough.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
What's the theme?
The custom trees look terrible tbh. There's barely any terraforming. This map needs a lot of improvements. I'm not a map expert, but you could talk to someone who has made a good map.

J_Kim000

Spectator
Reaction score
TBH: Ik this has been said a lot but I think together as a team, you need more practice. No offense but most areas on the map did not look very nice and well structured... The creeper in the desert did not feel like it fit in with the map and most of the green areas are just trees with fire... But overall, E For effort?

Kniqht_.png

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
If you blend it, make the terraforming better, and add some more builds, then maybe.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I have to agree with what everyone else is saying, it's just too random.

Mcsg maps all need some kind of theme.. and blend well together. Breeze island.. island type map theme.. valleyside.. college theme.

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
well i do belive this map could be inproved because its the B word (bland) what makes it stand out the 4 corners theme has been done millons of time im not saying you guys are bad builders maybe just the wrong well theme.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci