• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NCP was readded?

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
oh Mai gawd wai
I tried to fight a team, I couldn't run away because I kept getting lagged back. They didn't chase me, they just stood in one place and hit me every time I appeared back in front of them. xD

Reaction score
EX
This is just, so stupid... Why would they even consider bringing that game breaking plugin back in the equation? I'd much rather deal with the occasional hacker who doesn't affect much of the gameplay, then an overly protective hack monitor...
EXACTLY

Bessemer

Experienced
Reaction score
......................................................NCP was never removed from any server it has just been configured correctly so that it does not bounce you guys back all the time. US 1-3 & EU 1-3 has a version of NCP that has not been configured fully and is still in testing so that's why you guys think its back....

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
......................................................NCP was never removed from any server it has just been configured correctly so that it does not bounce you guys back all the time. US 1-3 & EU 1-3 has a version of NCP that has not been configured fully and is still in testing so that's why you guys think its back....
Thank you... Just, thank you kind Sir..

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Copy pasting a post from another thread, just to make sure people see it:

I want to stress here - MCSGv2 is in "beta" stages, thus why it's been released only on three servers in US. (Not sure about other regions.) Nothing is final. There are bound to be bugs - NCP bugging out is one of them. We never got rid of NCP, (unless I'm completely mistaken.) we simply adjusted/fixed it - all this adjusting needs to be done again in the new plugin (which shouldn't take as long as before since the fix is still present.) - be patient. People wanted it immediately, and they got where it currently laid, in it's slightly buggy, non-complete stages. Understand that bugs like NCP and features like sponsoring are incomplete. Feedback is nice, but calling it out as the "worst thing to happen to MCSG" or anything of the sort is unnecessary for something that's not yet done. These incomplete features are placeholders until it's finished.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci