• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need a Youtube Intro/Outro/Thumbnails

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi, JungleCorp Vinyl here.

I run a dual channel with my buddy Gears, and over the eight month course of our channel we've been searching for an intro for our channel. So far we've ordered from two separate people, and both of them scammed us, "quit" making intros, and disappeared mysteriously with our money.

We want a unique intro, a unique outro, and several thumbnails for specific series. If you can do any of these things, post below and private message me on the forums, we'll work out the details and the pricing.

If it'll take longer than a week to make it, don't bother talking to me.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
when you finish your yt please send me the link;)

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
V I N Y L T H E G O D
every 1 who scams vinyl is gonna get it
thx

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If you would like an intro then you are in luck ;). It just so happens that TheLastGapple makings intro's! You don't have to worry about security because he is a moderator here on the MC GAMER network. :)

~Vanth

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a guy who is named christian that did one of huahwi's old intros and 2 personally for me. He will literally make any intro you want, you just need to come up with the idea, the music and whatnot. I'm not sure if he does there anymore, but he did in the past. He does charge a little bit, but he will make you exactly what you want.

Skype is xaimxanimations

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Heyyy I make art and intros! If you want the link to my shop, reply here so I can PM you.

P.S. Prices are NON NEGOTIABLE, and are fixed.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
when you finish your yt please send me the link;)
Search JungleCorp on youtube, I don't typically link the content here due to its... morbid humor.
Heyyy I make art and intros! If you want the link to my shop, reply here so I can PM you.

I know I can trust Gapple, and price isn't really an issue. Send the PM please.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Search JungleCorp on youtube, I don't typically link the content here due to its... morbid humor.

I know I can trust Gapple, and price isn't really an issue. Send the PM please.
okay I will:p

Reaction score

SO um...I'm banned for no reason...are any of you looking in to this? Or am I going to be banned for ever...for no absolute reason.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score

SO um...I'm banned for no reason...are any of you looking in to this? Or am I going to be banned for ever...for no absolute reason.
In order to get your account unbanned, your going to have to make a ban dispute. You can do so by going here : http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/. And make sure you use the correct template when making your dispute! The template can be found here : http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/ban-dispute-templates.6587/.
Thanks! And have a nice day ;)

~Vanth

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci