• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need any builds? Hire the Mini Craft Buildteam

HKbuilder

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

I am the owner of the Mini Craft Build Team. We create builds for servers. If you want to hire us we go to our homepage. On the homepage you can find different builds we have completed. You can hire us starting on August 25.

Buildteam Website: http://mini-craftmcbuildteam.weebly.com/

Thanks,

HKbuilder

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but for hubs and spawns you have it listed as 20-500 USD. I would pay 20, maaaybe 50-60 dollars for a REALLY well built spawn/hub, but nobody will pay 500 dollars for a spawn.

HKbuilder

Spectator
Reaction score
OK, just go to our site and sign up after that I will talk with you about the builds.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but for hubs and spawns you have it listed as 20-500 USD. I would pay 20, maaaybe 50-60 dollars for a REALLY well built spawn/hub, but nobody will pay 500 dollars for a spawn.
People do pay a lot of money for a spawn, especially if it's built by professional builders.
If you want a impressive spawn, you need to pay around 200$+ maybe, as under 100$ would get you around this

As a contrast, here's something you could get for around 1500$

It's a lot of money, but can get quite the bang for the buck if you know who to order from.
(Builds by BlockByBlock (and/or the Creeper Crew) and BlockWorks )
Hello!

I am the owner of the Mini Craft Build Team. We create builds for servers. If you want to hire us we go to our homepage. On the homepage you can find different builds we have completed. You can hire us starting on August 25.

Buildteam Website: http://mini-craftmcbuildteam.weebly.com/

Thanks,

HKbuilder
Just FYI, your website is lacking quite a lot, you can't see your portfolio, your services, the team, or prices.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
People do pay a lot of money for a spawn, especially if it's built by professional builders.
If you want a impressive spawn, you need to pay around 200$+ maybe, as under 100$ would get you around this

As a contrast, here's something you could get for around 1500$

It's a lot of money, but can get quite the bang for the buck if you know who to order from.
(Builds by BlockByBlock (and/or the Creeper Crew) and BlockWorks )

Just FYI, your website is lacking quite a lot, you can't see your portfolio, your services, the team, or prices.
The second one looks way cooler than the third one :p

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The second one looks way cooler than the third one :p
To each its own, but the third is more pricier for many reasons.(Unique buildings(The 2nd has only recolored them), bigger size, works as an SG map, unique theme and so on forth. Might be straying too much off topic though :)

Last edited:

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offence but $1500 is way to much to pay for any build, lol. not even if it was a work of art.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
True but this would be one of the reasons that mojang is starting to enforce the eula, as things like paying massive amounts of money for things is abusing the system. But oh well.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci