• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Builders and Ideas for a new map.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
A lot of the map-making business is creativity. I don't really appreciate the fact you have to ask the community for map ideas...
I don't think he's asking for ideas YET, just for builders to work on one. But I do see your point, Theoretical. And it is a good one.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
A lot of the map-making business is creativity. I don't really appreciate the fact you have to ask the community for map ideas...

True, I had exams the last few days and I figured, in that time I wouldnt be able to put any blocks in game. so in that time I'd create a forum post searching for builders. I had my last exams today, so I will start setting up a server to start the work. I have also found out what theme I want to do the map, which is ruined castles, and flying rocks connected with vines.

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: REALITYsuccz
Since when have you been playing MCSG: A year
What is your talent in building? : Redstone but I can work anywhere
Screenshots of previous works : none atm.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: REALITYsuccz
Since when have you been playing MCSG: A year
What is your talent in building? : Redstone but I can work anywhere
Screenshots of previous works : none atm.

Temoporarily Accepted. (Build level will be tested in-game)

TheBaccaBatman

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:BaccaBatman
Age ( I won't really care ):14
Since when have you been playing MCSG: 1d11h35m36s
What is your talent in building? (Terraforming, structures, etc.): Structures and traps
Screenshots of previous works ( if any ): Unable to add..

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your talent in building? (Terraforming, structures, etc.): Structures and traps
How long have you been playing, BaccaBatman? 4 Months? ish? Not your total time in game.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score

SINCE when, not the exact time...
and for the screenshots, just upload them to a photo sharing website. (photobucket, imgur etc.)
so it's unconclusive, I need to see screenshots or see your work some other way.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Zaex30

Your application has been set from temporarily accepted, to

Accepted.

enough work has been shown via skype, you are now part of the team.

*side note* When I have any idea what to call the map, I'll create a new forum thread focussed on the map itself instead of finding builders for it.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Zaex30

Your application has been set from temporarily accepted, to

Accepted.

enough work has been shown via skype, you are now part of the team.

*side note* When I have any idea what to call the map, I'll create a new forum thread focussed on the map itself instead of finding builders for it.
Ok. Will we get into one big call to collab for a theme and time to build, or just do a forum post?

Gavin_Awesomeness

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Best_dude_ever1
Age ( I won't really care ): 14
Since when have you been playing MCSG: 6-8 months
What is your talent in building? (Terraforming, structures, etc.): Terra forming (caves, and mountians), Patterns and designs (small details) , and when I build I focus most on the symmetrical, and geometry spectrum of the build.
Screenshots of previous works ( if any ): Umm well I don't take many screenshots but please contact Zaex aka Zane on Skype he has seen lots of my builds and I feel he will explain my builds best.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Best_dude_ever1
Age ( I won't really care ): 14
Since when have you been playing MCSG: 6-8 months
What is your talent in building? (Terraforming, structures, etc.): Terra forming (caves, and mountians), Patterns and designs (small details) , and when I build I focus most on the symmetrical, and geometry spectrum of the build.
Screenshots of previous works ( if any ): Umm well I don't take many screenshots but please contact Zaex aka Zane on Skype he has seen lots of my builds and I feel he will explain my builds best.

I can't find your skype, are you sure it's the right one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci