• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEED BUILDERS ONE DAY ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! Im looking for builders for one day! We will be building an EPIC Village and Markets. You will get you name but in the credits for helping (I Have Anti-Greifing and you will be banned if you so much as destroy a block that you shouldnt have)

Send me a inbox with what your good at, and ill tell you the IP ;)

HURHUR:

http://postimage.org/

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
Quick question is it for a minecraft survival games map or just for fun? I would still like to help it would bring some xp and credibility.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
EDIT: you will have to be on within 8:30AM-2PM GMT+10 (Australian Time, QLD.)
You will need to be on teamspeak mic, we will be making villages, markets, boats and stuff like that
One requirement is no high pitched voices please xD!
Also you need to know how to build and have a laugh!
And this is a survival games map, so i will need designers and 1-2 redstone artists.
Im taking on 4-5 Designers, and 1-2 Redstone artists :keep in mind you may be kicked for a acctual builders place :)!

ghoohg

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been thinking of making a map, but I can only come up with ideas for traps/chase breakers and a cornucopia. You need any of those?

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
we have ideas for alot but we could use some more

Jugglernaught

Spectator
Reaction score
I am a pretty good redstone artist, but not the best builder. If you want me to come I might be able to make it for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci