• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Builders!!! SG Map

MrNizerMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys to be clear guys, if you are willing to help for building the SG map but you do not get the rank, so if you are willing to help add me on Skype: theawsomenizer just to be clear you DON'T get the rank.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys to be clear guys, if you are willing to help for building the SG map but you do not get the rank, so if you are willing to help add me on Skype: theawsomenizer just to be clear you DON'T get the rank.
Well tbh, I don't think anyone will does this because one, they want the rank and two your meant to give the rank VIP to the builders that did the most work on the map not to your friends.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
There are reasons why people want to build a sg map and VIP should go to the people who helped build the map not to someone who did not do anything and in the end who is actually going to get VIP? someone who did help a lot or someone who did not even work on the map and here are some reasons why people want to have a sg map on the MCGamer servers.
1. People want to build a sg map for the fun of it.
2. People want their map on the MCGamer servers to show off their creativity
3. People build it for the second reason also for the VIP rank
4. It shows what a group of people can do together when they actually work together to build a SG map or other kind of maps.

As well you can't just use people saying they will not get a rank in return for all the effort and work they have done while you can just not help them and I am suggesting that is not the right thing to do at all. Thanks

MrNizerMC

Survivor
Reaction score
1. My friends we pretty much done everything
2. I already have 3 builders that want to do it for free.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
1. My friends we pretty much done everything
2. I already have 3 builders that want to do it for free.
What is this 'pretty much everything' you've talked about? If the map is something like 20% complete, then you and your friends have barely done anything, and even if you have builders willing to do it for free and they do most of the work and you and your friends barely do anything, then the builders deserve the rank. It's a matter simple rights... :p

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
What is this 'pretty much everything' you've talked about? If the map is something like 20% complete, then you and your friends have barely done anything, and even if you have builders willing to do it for free and they do most of the work and you and your friends barely do anything, then the builders deserve the rank. It's a matter simple rights... :p
If you have "pretty much done everything" why are you asking for builders?
Ikr.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci