• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help!! Coders,3D artists.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, a friend and I started a new game (really early development stage) and we need a few other people to help us.

This requires Exellent understanding of the Java or C# language.
Or
Knows to do 3D models (objects, player models etc...)
Or
Can create a good terrain.

We can't pay you on the job but we plan to do a kickstarter and a Alpha release (You will get paid then)
Of course it isnt going to be easy to do a game and can take a long time to be at a stage to Kickstarter it.

If intrested pm me what you are good at.
And an example would be good
Note that if you pm me and we see you do not meet requirements (you took a 3D model from a online site or a code from somebody else you will be ingored.
BUT
If accepted we will need to add you to skype and talk about the project.

Last edited:

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I have some experience with blender. I'm not sure if I have the finesse for the job (It's just a hobby that I hope to make a job someday, but college is still pretty far off.) Here's a few pictures of some stuff I've made:

Rigging and texturing is currently what I find most difficult.

still on the polyganal side, I think I smoothed it out later after I took this picture.

this was just me messing around and it happened to come out cool looking.

very basic, one of the first things I made.

Add me on skype @ KorStonesword or inbox me if you're interested in getting my help. I'd rather for the most part talk through chat though as I prefer not to voice-chat with strangers. (Though I still occasionally do hop on teamspeak during MCSG events.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci