• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help. Last time. I promise.

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
After my first post. I'm getting sure of buying a deathadder and so did some research. Loads of people say it breaks easily.

So I turned to ss sensei and found much more positive comments and for some reason, everyone used the fact that huahwi plays with it as a reason to choose it over deathadder.

So is the deathadder truly a mouse that breaks after some months of use or is it just people treating it badly?

Ss sensei vs razer deathadder?
Hopefully I get some nice comments lol

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
After my first post. I'm getting sure of buying a deathadder and so did some research. Loads of people say it breaks easily.

So I turned to ss sensei and found much more positive comments and for some reason, everyone used the fact that huahwi plays with it as a reason to choose it over deathadder.

So is the deathadder truly a mouse that breaks after some months of use or is it just people treating it badly?

Ss sensei vs razer deathadder?
Hopefully I get some nice comments lol
Everything breaks, It's just a matter of how people treat their mouse. The deathadder , is a way better mouse. Just because a youtuber plays with certain mouse doesn't mean you should get it. (Not to be offensive, sorry if it sounded like I was) I've had my deathadder for about 2 years, Perfectly fine, I'll provide some photos later on. I just don't use it anymore. Deathadder, recommended.

Last edited:

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Here's my opinion on mice. <- If that's what you call it. I should have put 70-130 dollars down on a mouse a year ago, I chose not to and it hurt me. I have bought 5-6 15-30 dollar mice and just about all of them break. I treat everything with care, but cheap stuff just breaks. So if I had to offer you a work of advice, get the better equipment upfront. It will help you in the long run.

WillPowers

Spectator
Reaction score
I have the sensei steal series, it's a great mouse, and I really wouldn't want any other mouse, so if I were you I would pick the sensei

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Everything breaks, It's just a matter of how people treat their mouse. The deathadder , is a way better mouse. Just because a youtuber plays with certain mouse doesn't mean you should get it. (Not to be offensive, sorry if it sounded like I was) I've had my deathadder for about 2 years, Perfectly fine, I'll provide some photos later on. I just don't use it anymore. Deathadder, recommended.
1. Not offensive at all bro 2. If i may ask, why dont you use it anymore?

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to appropriate section (Computer & Tech Support). If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Um sorry for putting
Thread moved to appropriate section (Computer & Tech Support). If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)
Sorry i guess

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
the sensei is a great mouse, terrible for minecraft though.

jitter clicking with takes so much effort compared to something like a deathadder or a g600

if all you're playing is minecraft, deathadder is your best bet.

if you are playing other games, the sensei is your best bet

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I just have 1 stupid question. Can i promote my ytb channel on my newsfeed or on forums?
You can on your profile page. But, anywhere else is advertisement that will be removed.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Not offensive at all bro 2. If i may ask, why dont you use it anymore?
Alright man, Sweet! I don't use it anymore because I got a Naga, More side keys and they're very beneficial. My opinion Deathadder is better than steelseries sensei.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci