• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help! :(

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
So yea i need help my mother is getting sickier week by week and we need to give here an operation for what she have (idk whats it called) but the operation costs near 2000 € and we can afford it but it expensive for us and i would think that for X-mas i could give here back nearly 2000 € i had a donation going on at the moment but i dont have any donations going in... I dont expect much out of you guys but a small 10$ would be enough.

Would also be nice too share that link : http://www.gofundme.com/4d3up8

This is also one of the reasons i am not active atm.

thanks alot

(sorry for my spelling mistakes)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm so sorry. I just can't believe how in a few words you touched me heart. :(

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
anything could help even 1€ would help. if all of you give 1€ it will make 2000€ really fast.
Its not neccesary but would be a really nice from the comunity. I also can Give a few Iron-Diamon sponsors for the highest donators so they can have something back as a thank you.

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that. I really want to help but I don't have any credit card :( I was asking my mother about this and she said didn't trust any of it :( Again so sorry :(

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that. I really want to help but I don't have any credit card :( I was asking my mother about this and she said didn't trust any of it :( Again so sorry :(
No problem, i understand her , but thanks anyways .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci