• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Map Builders

coolbry

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok i will help you do u have a server that we are building it on i would like to help you with this new map.

Dylan Burrell

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there, I don't have any pictures of my work but I feel I would be a huge contributor to your map, I specialize in building design and other pretty things. The voxeling you did looks great, and I need a new project to work on. Please contact me if you are interested in my help! :)

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I will help with redstone, later.
Hope to see you there!

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey can you let me help you? I'm really great at making traps :p

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
my bros really good at building but isnt that good with voxel or world edit... just keep him in mind

Michael Linde

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm looking for some builders. Need people that are experienced with voxel and worldedit, and will eventually need people whom can build with there hands? :D

I have made a corn which will probably need fixing but it's just a basic design, I did make it so the biomes are in caves. But I forgot to save before I closed it last night -.- I installed a plugin which will now save the world every 10 minutes. If I can get another 1-2 people that can voxel I can get back to where I was last night in an hour if that. Please tell me below if you can help. Would be much apprieciated. I will need people who can do redstone and stuff in future :p
Me and my friend are building a map right now. How do I show you our map, and how do I post it on the survival games worldwide?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci