• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Map Ideas!

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys! Me and some friends have decided to try to build a map for mcsg and hopefully get accepted.The only problem about this is that we don't have any good ideas for what we can make. We want something different and fun to play on! If you can think of any good ideas please let us know.
I hope we can get some good comments and if your comment get chosen we will give you credit too!

Sorry for my english :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think a modern desert battlefield would be cool. You could have tanks and planes, hidden caves, TNT landmines, and all sorts of stuff.

And your English is better than some Americans (kinda sad for them, but good for you!)

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I think a modern desert battlefield would be cool. You could have tanks and planes, hidden caves, TNT landmines, and all sorts of stuff.

And your English is better than some Americans (kinda sad for them, but good for you!)
I actually like that idea :)

I keep editing my thread to fix the english :p

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Set In Aperture laboratories, and were the test subjects.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
A medieval battle scene with multiple castles, stables, villages, and other medieval things!

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
@salamancer even though a medieval map would be very nice it would be copying SG6 so that might not work

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
candy land!

A map was made as a mock up of breeze however you could make your own map in this style I love the theme

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
candy land!

A map was made as a mock up of breeze however you could make your own map in this style I love the theme
Sounds like a great idea, but can you give me some ideas for what I can build in a candyland and what to name it (something else than candyland)?

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
You could do something like... Shopping centre? Or mall?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score

I was thinking about the taliban hideouts, the revolutions in syrie etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci