• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Mcsg

AlperenRG123

Spectator
Reaction score
Mcsg eklenmelidir

-Compass (Rapid ilerleme için oyun)
-Hack Sistemi Her Odada Gizli Player (On Yerleştirildiği. Hacks
Nerede bir Yasaklar.)
-The Oyuncuların Puan Sınıflandırma
-Pvp Minigames

Bunlar mı, ben MCSG Eğer bunu en iyi düşünün
Sunucular Bir Olur :)

Türkçeden çeviri

Last edited by a moderator:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Since I know most of the people reading this don't speak Turkish, here's a modified Google translate version of what he said (to the best of my abilities, I'm not perfect):

Things I believe MCGamer should add to the MCSG Gamemode:

• Compass System (To find players faster and dramatically increase the overall length of a single game)
  • A perfect Anti-Cheat system in which players cannot join the server with a hacked client
  • A better, more easily understandable classification of the points system and overall increased value
  • PvP Minigames to help practice for PvP (and to simply increase variety in gamemodes)
I think these would be extremely benificial, and I'm sure MCGamer will make whatever decision is best for the network.
Thank you :)

(Keep in mind that Google Translate "translated" what he originally said into what most would conceive to be gibberish. I modified it to how I believe it was meant to be said.)

Orijinal posteri için : Ben Türkçe bilmiyorum , ama yakında cevap verecektir olmadığından emin değilim birisi .

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. I personally find servers with compass features incredibly boring. Also, the games are already really short lately
2. "A perfect anti cheat" doesn't exist. We are however, working as hard as we can to improve the anti cheat.
3. Not sure what you mean by that but I think the points system could use a revamp
4.we already have a bunch of other mini games.
Holiday maybe you could reply to this in Turkish?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci