• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need MODERATORS

What is your idea?

• Total voters

BainsyLive

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok... we have many die hard fans of the Survival Games, we play so much and we love it. Unfortunately we end up rage quitting because of SO MANY HACKERS, it's a bit strange that there are 50+ Moderators and I have only ever seen 2 (iPromptJames, Sporangia) on the AU Servers.We either need more moderators or better Ban systems. We wish that this server was a lot fairer, we shouldn't have to take screenshots or record hackers. We only ask you of making this game more enjoyable
Thankyou

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The 50+ moderators are the EU and US we are very limited with AU Mod because the server ratio is like 10% Au to 90% EU and US, it's were the majority of our community is. You players are also here to support the Survival Game servers, we don't force you to but if you wish to give back to the servers, recording hackers or taking the pictures of spammer/profanity really does help. This makes it easy on us because we then can just go through a list of people and ban if the evidence is there. Where if you players don't help we have to sit in every lobby watch each person. Yes we do that but the work load is less when players help. You make the community what it is, help us remove the "immature" players from the servers. All I have to say :p

BainsyLive

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok James, I see your point but seriously, 2 MODERTORS to watch over 6 servers, there really should be more, yes we try and help but we still do need more

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I've heard they are getting new mods this weekend, if its true or not idk.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I've heard they are getting new mods this weekend, if its true or not idk.
Yes, people are being interviewed this weekend for staff...but the question is, how many will there be that play in AU, and how many will be accepted? :/

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, people are being interviewed this weekend for staff...but the question is, how many will there be that play in AU, and how many will be accepted? :/
From personal experience with playing with most of the AU community they seem to all be under the specific age. This is why we don't have many applications.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
From personal experience with playing with most of the AU community they seem to all be under the specific age. This is why we don't have many applications.
If applications were open to exceptionally mature people under the required age, that problem might be fixed....

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
If applications were open to exceptionally mature people under the required age, that problem might be fixed....
Thank you for stating that.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
*crazy wave*
But seriously, more Moderators. The AU community is really annoying :/
To be honest, I hate the fact that you used 'exceptionally'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci