• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEED PEOPLE TO HELP MAKE A SERVER!!!!!!

tjwags

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, me and many many other people want to start our own server. The only problem is we don't have enough skilled builders. So I am asking you for your help. The server will contain many different games such as survival games, paintball, one in the chamber, etc. All you have to do to help is apply. You have to post 3 screenshots of your best buildings and send them in chat. You will need Skype, so make sure to put that in there too. Also tell me your strengths and weaknesses in minecraft. This will let me know what I can use you for. The theme of the sever is not yet decided and we are open for suggestions. We were thinking of a medieval theme. We also need your minecraft I.G.N. THANK YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE SERVER.

P.S.
The server is made and is fully functional. Its has all the plugins we need and if you need extras we will get them.

tjwags

Spectator
Reaction score
P.S. This is a thread that is continued. Other members from our group have posted threads for this

ChePbXp13

Tribute
Reaction score
Can I help? Please! I want to build and stuff! PLZ I FAN!

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Can i help? I have 789 subs on youtube!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci